We all need an escape sometimes, and the Aska Retreat is a beautiful place to make that happen! Cozy, relaxed, and peaceful, it’s a truly beautiful place with wonderful amenities. Located in the Aska Adventure Area next to the Toccoa River, you’re only a short 10-minute drive from the beauty, charm, and fun of downtown Blue Ridge.
The owners named Aska Retreat this way because they view the cabin as a retreat from the everyday and from their busy lives. The Aska Adventure Area brings a wonderful serenity not found in many other places. It’s a place they escape to rest, recover, get back in touch with nature, and reconnect with family and friends. They hope that you can do the same as well!
As you step inside, you’ll notice that this is an authentic log wood cabin, and you’ll love the fresh and calm ambiance throughout. The expansive decks are truly something to see to believe. The main level deck wraps around the cabin with incredible mountain views from every angle. Enjoy taking a seat in the screened-in area off the kitchen with your favorite beverage. A great lower deck can be found off of the game room and is where the private hot tub is located.
Sink into the microsuede couch or chair and take the day off. Marvel at the lovely cathedral ceilings and wood-burning fireplace in the living room. The kitchen is an excellent place for the whole family to enjoy making a meal together. And we mean the entire family. Aska Retreat is pet-friendly and even has a dog bed and water bowls handy for your furry friend.
Bring the whole family down to the game room and enjoy making some new memories while playing some of your favorite games. Enjoy a plethora of board games, card games, a foosball table, a two-player wine barrel arcade game with 412 loaded games, and more!
Each of the bedrooms is decorated with traditional cabin style quilts featuring bears, deer, and forest scenes. The owners continued the rustic, outdoorsy vibe throughout the house, even down to the furnishings! The primary bedroom and living area are furnished with log wood pieces, and a tree branch bed can be found in the main level guest room.
Coziness and comfort are priorities for the owners, so guests can find additional blankets throughout the cabin. In the evening the deck is the best place to relax, with the gas fire pit burning and the deck cap lights illuminating the night.
The Aska Retreat is also near some beautiful spots around the area where you can revel in the beauty of nature and also enjoy some of the local delights. The owners personally love the Iron Bridge Cafe down the street, especially their biscuits and gravy! Also, enjoy Bearclaw Winery, Mercier Apple Orchard, and the Black Sheep restaurant, all within close proximity.
If you are looking for coziness and relaxation, Aska Retreat is for you! Book your stay now! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (1 king, 2 queens, 1 pullout couch)
- Game Room – foosball, wine barrel arcade game with 412 games, 2 stools, cornhole, board games, card games, card table, board games, puzzles, 42” Smart TV, rug, deck access
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rocking chairs; main level deck, firepit, 6 Adirondack chairs, side tables; main level covered screened deck, rockers, gas grill, cornhole; lower patio, hot tub seats 6, carport
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat, leather lounging chair, ottoman, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 55” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft – custom wooden bench
- Bedrooms – upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, night stand, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, clawfoot soaking tub, walk-in shower, live edge wooden top double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, live edge wooden top double vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, ceramic top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway