Looking for the ideal place to escape and take the stress of the everyday off of your shoulders? Look no further than the immaculate, peaceful, and creekfront Bearfoot Lodge. An excellent log cabin experience in the heart of the beauty of Blue Ridge, every single detail here has been made with comfort, relaxation, and memories in mind.
This cabin makes you feel like you're in an exclusive, private lodge. The sound of the gurgling rapids in the creek is like music. That tranquility just takes your mind away from everything worrisome. The stress is magically gone!
This is the place to be at home when you’re away from home. As you step inside, you’ll revel in the custom woodworking everywhere. This riverfront log home was built with five different types of wood, and tasteful finishes can be found throughout. With a refined rustic look, it is a true retreat. Built with your comfort in mind, there are wireless ceiling fans in every room, divinely comfortable and cozy accommodations, and simple touches of rustic bliss everywhere.
Enjoy cooking your meals in your very own fully-stocked kitchen. With more storage space than you could imagine, this full-size kitchen boasts all stainless-steel appliances and has gorgeous local stone countertops. There are many ways to relax and enjoy a great meal - either in the dining room, in the screened-in dining area, or bring it all outside and cook in the equipped outdoor kitchen. Complete with a nine-burner grill, it’s a lovely place.
There are so many fun things to do at the cabin you may never want to leave! Take a dip in the hot tub! Enjoy the game room with its pool table, ping pong table, poker/game table, Xbox One, shuffleboard table, football table, electronic dartboard, and SO much more. The list goes on and on. Take your adventures outside under the stars and enjoy some s’mores at the fire pit, or take a stroll down and watch the creek bubble by.
When it’s time to sleep after a long and fun day, the bedrooms are perfect. The master on the main floor has its own screened-in porch. Enjoy your morning coffee while listening to the creek or winding down with a glass of wine in the evening. All of the other additional bedrooms have walk-in closets and are oversized. In addition, every bedroom has a smart TV with cable. Truly, it’s a home away from home!
This cabin sits right on Fightingtown Creek, renowned for its excellent trout fishing. Also, tubing, swimming, and rafting are common ways to enjoy this pretty creek. Close by, enjoy bird watching; bring your golf clubs and visit Old Toccoa Farms; Raft the wild and wonderful Ocoee River. Looking to go out on Lake Blue Ridge? Rent your own pontoon boat for a day on the water - the cabin is only minutes away from it all. You’re also close to downtown Blue Ridge, filled with shops, restaurants, museums, and more.
Pack up your bags and get ready for a vacation you will never forget at the Bearfoot Lodge. We’ll see you soon!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 13 (4 kings, 3 twins 2 queen futons)
- Game Room - Sonos, pool table, ping pong, poker/game table, Xbox One, shuffleboard table, football table, electronic dartboard, 60 game video arcade machine, 72” Smart TV, board games, cards, dice, leather sofa, leather loveseat, leather chair, coffee table, ceiling fans, carpeted
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rocking chairs; main level covered deck, patio table seats 4, rockers, side tables, patio loveseat, 2 chairs, coffee table, high top table, 2 high top chairs; screened porch, patio dining seats 8, ceiling fan; upstairs screened porch, high top table, 2 high top chairs; downstairs deck, hot tub seats 6, patio table seats 4; carport, EV car charger, built in gas grill, refrigerator, 8 mountain bikes; firepit, 8 Adirondack chairs, Riverside Adirondack chairs, side table, 2 picnic tables seat 6, free standing swing
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, stone countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Cable TV, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather loveseat, leather recliner, stone gas fireplace, 72” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, lamps, rug, desk, office chair
- Loft - queen futon, night stand, lamp, chair
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rugs, vanity, bench, ceiling fan, deck access; upstairs bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, vanity, bench, chair, carpeted; second upstairs bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, chair, foot rest, vanity, bench, carpeted; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, vanity, bench, carpeted, ceiling fan, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, 3 twin beds, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, vanity, bench, carpeted, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, roll-in ADA accessible walk-in shower, stone top vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, stone top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, stone top vanity; main level half bath, stone top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs weighing 35 pounds or less and with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Child Amenities - highchair, toys, games for kids, baby gate, pack n play.
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway