Are you looking for an upscale, secluded, and cozy place? Then, Bert's Hideaway is the ideal spot for you. This beautiful, newly built cabin is just a 10-minute drive to downtown Blue Ridge and a 15-minute drive to Lake Blue Ridge. Such a convenient place to stay during your upcoming dream vacation.
While the cabin is close to town and all of the fun and excitement, it’s a secluded property and the perfect place for some privacy. Located in a gated community, it’s the only house on the street! The Hideaway part of the name stems from the fact that the owners feel secluded and hidden from everyone when they come and visit the cabin!
This brand-new cabin is in the new design themes seen in new, luxurious mountain homes. Excellent amenities abound everywhere, including a large game room, a wet bar area near the game room, two full-sized entertaining decks, and a large outside fire pit with stone steps leading to it. Solar lights light the stone steps to the firepit at night. That's just one little, lovely touch that can be found throughout the cabin.
With two living areas (including one complete with a game room with a pool table and more), there are plenty of places for everyone to spread out and enjoy one another’s company. A fully-equipped and gorgeous kitchen rounds out the main level and is ideal for hanging out, cooking delicious meals, and making memories.
One of the best features of the house? The hot tub is on an elevated deck that is not covered, so you can enjoy the night sky and feel closer to nature. You’re surrounded by authentic beauty at Bert’s Hideaway!
When it is time for bed, the bedrooms are exceptionally appointed and cozy. Each of the bedrooms has king beds and blackout window shades so you can truly get a good night’s rest. Plus, if you need extra sleeping space, a queen over queen bunk and futon are available in the game room!
Staying here puts you in close proximity to the fun and excitement of downtown Blue Ridge. Enjoy shopping and dining you will find nowhere else in the country! If you’re looking for some outdoor fun, the owners highly recommend fly fishing at the community access river area. Or just sit and watch the golfers hit into the par four #6 green of Old Toccoa Farm Golf Course, just on the other side of the river. This area is also a great spot to have a family picnic or read a book while taking in the stunning river.
You’re also close to some of the most beautiful spots in the surrounding area. Enjoy a World class 18-hole golf course at Old Toccoa Farms, just 5 minutes away. It was Golf Digest’s #8 best new course in 2020. Visit Noontootla Creek Farms for a great day of shooting sporting clays. They rent everything you need there. McCaysville is a short 10 - 15-minute drive – be sure to hit Toonies while in McCaysville for some local music!
Ready to escape? Put Bert's Hideaway on your list! We’ll see you soon. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 11 (3 kings, queen over queen bunks, futon)
- Game Room – 7-foot pool table, pop-a-shot basketball game, steel tip dart board, 65” Smart TV, queen over queen bunk bed, night stand, lamp, futon, custom table, 2 stools, rug, ceiling fan, closet has ample storage for suitcases and hanging clothes for four
- Outdoor - covered front porch, bench; main level covered screened deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 45” Smart TV, wicker patio sofa and loveseat, ottomans, 2 wicker lounge chairs, rug, ceiling fan, desk, chair; lower-level deck, Adirondack rockers, swivel gliders, side table, hot tub seats 7, propane fire table with seating for 8, side table, rug, ceiling fan, gas grill; firepit with seating for 8, cornhole
- Interior - natural wood, whitewash finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), YouTube TV, local telephone
- Family Room – shuffleboard, leather sofa, leather loveseat, accent chair, stacked stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Lower-Level Den – 2 leather sofas, stacked stone gas fireplace, 85” Smart TV, DVD player, accent chair, ottoman, side table, lamp, rugs, ceiling fan, wet bar, wine cooler
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 65” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan with Bluetooth speaker, rug; second main level bedroom, king bed, 45” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 65” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, soaking tub, granite top double vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top double vanity
- Child Amenities – pack-n-play
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway with exterior security camera in use
- Other cabins nearby are Hidden Creek Cabin and Chic on the Creek