Now is the time to make the most of your vacation! Come and enjoy and create memories at Carpe Diem! From stunning panoramic views to high-end amenities and a prime location, this magnificent private hideaway offers everything you desire in a Georgia mountain vacation. If you want to escape the stresses of daily life, you’ll find the perfect getaway with this oasis in the woods. Here, you can unwind, relax and share good times with your loved ones as you take in spectacularly stunning mountain views from sunrise to sunset.
Located in the Cohutta Mountain Ridge, the cabin is just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, and close to a wide variety of fun activities, including horseback riding at Cowgirl Up Stables, hiking the trails of the Aska Adventure area, boating on Lake Blue Ridge, enjoying wine and live music at Bear Claw Vineyards or taking in a movie from your car at the Swan drive-in.
Newly renovated in 2021 and beautifully designed inside and out, this home is decorated in a mountain/wildlife them. The cabin is the epitome of rustic elegance, with an all-wood interior, a mix of comfortable modern-meets-traditional furniture and a warm, welcoming ambiance.
The airy open-plan main level, with its lofty ceiling and wall of windows to showcase the amazing view, includes a living area with leather sofas, handwoven Persian rugs mixed with authentic cowhides, a stacked stone fireplace, and a DISH Network and DVD-equipped TV. The spacious kitchen is a cook’s dream, boasting ample cabinet space, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a gas stove/oven, a refrigerator with icemaker/ice trays, a microwave, blender, toaster and drip coffeemaker. There’s seating for eight at the dining table, plus four at the island.
If you’d rather dine alfresco, there’s a gas grill on the main deck, a wood-burning fireplace and plenty of outdoor seating including an outdoor high-top table to enjoy spectacular views and a full outdoor dining area. You can take in the view from a rocking chair or from the six-seat hot tub as you soothe your muscles and soak your stresses away. There’s a level playing area for the kids that includes a large fire pit with Adirondack chairs, two driveways and all roads to the cabin are paved.
For drier pursuits, the downstairs family room has fun and games for all ages, with a billiards table, ping pong, foosball, board games and TV with DISH and DVD, next to the stacked stone gas fireplace. There is also a beautiful full bar featuring a live wood carpentry, a drink refrigerator and plenty of storage.
The four bedrooms, each cooled by ceiling fans, include a bunk room that sleeps 4, and two master suites located on the main and upper levels. The main floor master features a king bed with beautiful inlaid headboard, deck access, and a spacious master bath with a large walk-in tiled shower, double vanities and separate soaking tub. The upstairs master also has a king bed, vaulted ceiling, and private bath with an enormous shower for two people and tub. On the lower level, the bedroom features a beautiful log post queen bed, and an adjacent separate bath and laundry facilities.
Whichever bedroom you choose you’ll wake invigorated, relaxed and ready for another magical day in the mountains with your family or friends, including the canine ones. At Carpe Diem, you’re welcome to bring your dog with you, as long as they stay off the furniture!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, queen, 4 twins (two bunks))
- Game Room - billiards, ping pong, foosball, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, leather sofa, chair, coffee table, Custom newly built bar area with drink refrigerator and ample storage, high top table with 2 stools, board games, access to patio
- Outdoor - front porch; wrap around deck; covered side deck with outdoor dining, stone fireplace, Adirondack loveseat, coffee table; main level deck, gas grill, two Adirondack rockers, table with 4 chairs; lower patio, hot tub seats 6, Fire pit with Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, blender, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8; kitchen bar seats 4
- Media - DISH Network, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, high end cowhide chairs, leather ottomans, stone gas fireplace, 45” flat screen with DVD player, side tables, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, , rug, ceiling fan; main level bunk room, two sets of bunk beds, custom upholstery and drapery; upstairs bedroom, king bed, night stand, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, dresser,; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan,
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, double vanities; Bunk Room Bathroom, tiled shower, single vanity; upstairs bath, double shower, double vanities; downstairs bath, shower , vanity. All the bathroom showers are exquisitely tiled. All vanities feature granite countertops.
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway and gravel driveway, 30 AMP Electric Vehicle Charging outlet on property