Cozy, comfortable, and quaint. That is what the Chic on the Creek cabin is all about. Looking for a perfect place to stay during your Escape to Blue Ridge? This place is for you! The name “Chic on the Creek” is based on the design elements permeating the cabin and the fact that there is a creek hidden in the woods behind the cabin. The owners enjoy listening to the creek when water levels peak!
You will be wowed by the modern chic design with rustic touches throughout when you enter the cabin. The pictures do it no justice as far as the eloquent traces that can be found throughout, with careful attention to every detail in the cabin. The space in the cabin is open and inviting with personal touches that make you feel comfortable and on a luxury vacation at the same time. From the large barn doors to the unique barn-style light fixtures; the art and everything in between: it is wonderful.
So many key details were made with your comfort in mind. The large master shower with a rain head is popular with guests. The owners are proud of the high-end furnishings that not only look great but are comfortable as well. They enjoy spending their Chic mornings relaxing on the large deck and enjoying the sounds of nature while having a cup of coffee. They love to gather around the wood-burning fireplace on a chilly night and enjoy the warmth while making s’mores.
At the end of the day, enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or on one of the multiple covered decks. You will feel like you are in the treehouse in the middle of the woods! The cabin is set on 1.10 acres in the woods and full of wildlife. If that isn’t enough, enjoy a picnic, fishing, or kayaking at the Toccoa River access.
The cabin is near multiple beautiful spots. Enjoy a day of browsing the shops in downtown Blue Ridge. Whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River is a ton of fun, too. Enjoy horseback riding with the kids in the stunning woods. One of the owner’s favorite activities is a train ride at the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway. The train carries you to downtown McCaysville where you can listen to live music while relaxing with a drink at TOONEYS Music Venue in the Riverwalk Shopping Complex.
For an adventure that is even closer to home, no need to leave this gated community to venture over to the Toccoa River. River Ridge community has its very own private access to the Toccoa River. So, bring your fishing poles and picnic lunch and head over to the river and picnic area where you’ll find a park style grill, gazebo, and a fire pit.
Book your stay now at this beautiful place! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (2 kings, bunk bed)
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rocking chairs, table; main level covered deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 43” flatscreen TV, patio sofa, chair, side tables, patio dining table seats 6, ceiling fans, gas grill, hot tub seats 4, bench, corn hole
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Cable, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - upholstered couch, two leather accent chairs, stacked stone gas fireplace, side table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; upstairs loft bedroom, full over full bunk beds, gaming table, stools, board games, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top double vanity; half bath
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel road to cabin, gravel driveway
- Another cabin nearby is Hidden Creek Cabin