You have a lot to consider when choosing a Blue Ridge cabin rental. You want a great location, spectacular setting, warm and welcoming ambiance, and enough room for everyone to relax, explore and enjoy the surroundings and each other. Well, look no further because you’ll find all that and more at Colby’s Cabin.
Beautifully designed and decorated in rustic style with a comfortable, cozy and inviting feel, this spacious cabin has all the amenities of a home away from home and the privacy and beauty of your own private wooded oasis. Just 10 miles from the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge, 5 minute drive to Lake Blue Ridge, and close to hiking and biking trails and the Toccoa River for kayaking and fishing, this hillside showplace is nestled among towering trees, amid thousands of forested acres, with a creek running through the property.
The owner bought the cabin to give his Siberian husky Colby a safe, fun place to run free and enjoy nature, and you’re invited to do the same with your canine best friends (as long as they’re flea-free). Enjoy the fresh mountain air as you relax in the incredible outdoor living space, with its roomy decks, ample seating, and screened-in porch that features a wood-burning fireplace and 55” flat screen TV. There’s a gas grill, swing chairs, a hot tub with room for six, and down below, a fire pit, perfect for roasting marshmallows and making s’mores.
Inside, the cabin is airy and open, with a nature theme (notice the bear accents) and comfy furniture that invites you to kick back and relax. You can warm yourself in front of the gas fireplaces and enormous flat screen TVs on the main and lower levels, equipped with DirecTV. The game room offers a pool table, PlayStation3 with games, Blu-ray player, and sound bar for your entertainment pleasure. At mealtime, you’ll find everything you need in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel gas appliances, wood cabinets, granite countertops, and track lighting. The dining table seats six.
Have a big family or group of friends? No problem. Colby’s Cabin can accommodate 8 guests in its four bedrooms. The main floor master bedroom has a king bed, deck access, 40” flat screen TV and private bath with jetted tub and shower. The second main floor bedroom, also with king bed and deck access, has a 32” flat screen TV and adjacent bath with walk-in shower and washer/dryer. Downstairs, both bedrooms feature queen beds, 32” flatscreen TVs, and share a bath with tub/shower.
Other amenities include wifi, a 1 acre fenced-in play area for children and/or dogs to play, available doggie and child gates and gravel driveway with ample parking. But the cabin’s greatest assets are intangible: the calming, relaxing sound of the flowing creek, the sight of a glorious sunrise or sunset, the sense of peace and tranquility you feel when you’re there, and the happy memories you’ll take with you.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 2 queens)
- Game Room - pool table, Playstation3, 60” flat screen TV, leather sofa, loveseat and ottoman, high top chairs
- Outdoor - front porch; wrap around covered main level deck, A frame swing, dining table seats 4, stone gas fireplace, ceiling fan, gas grill, hot tub seats 6; main level screened in porch, 55” flat screen TV, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, rockers, table, 2 chairs, side table; lower deck, 5 chairs, A frame swing; fenced in 1 acre play area including the creek running through property and fire pit with benches to seat 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, Keurig
- Dining Room - table seats 6
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and recliner, 65” flat screen TV, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, bench, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, log king bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamp, ceiling fan, access to main level deck; second main level bedroom, log king bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, chair, access to main level deck; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, vanity; second main level bath, walk-in shower, vanity; lower level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - child and dog gates
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway