When you think about your dream vacation, does a beautiful mountain setting, proximity to water, and plenty of space for your family and friends top the list? Then look no further than the North Georgia cabin rental Dock Holiday.
This magnificent cabin is situated in a wooded lot on Lake Nottely, and true to its name, comes with a double-decker dock that’s tailor made for swimming, fishing, and sunning. The nearby marina provides boats and jet skis for rent, and it’s an easy drive to activities like tubing, golf, hiking, or exploring vineyards, parks and waterfalls. It’s just three miles to Blairsville, where you can chow down on barbecue at Jim’s Smokin Que, and the fantastic restaurants and shops of downtown Blue Ridge are 24 miles away.
The possibilities for adventure are endless here, but if you just want to relax and unwind you’ll find that too, without leaving the property. You can soak your cares away in the eight-seat hot tub with a view of the lake, settle into a rocking chair with a book, a beer or a glass of wine, or simply enjoy a spectacular sunset from the porch. You can fire up the gas grill and dine on the deck, where there are two picnic tables and plenty of seating.
Inside, the cabin’s atmosphere is bright, airy, and welcoming. Beautifully decorated in warm tones with huge windows that face the lake, it’s the perfect atmosphere for unwinding, enjoying time with your loved ones, and having fun. The cabin has six televisions: a 65” TV with cable, DVD and Xbox One in the living room; a 55” TV with cable, DVD an Xbox 360 in the rec room along with games and puzzles; a 40” flat screen in the upstairs master bedroom, and 20” flat screens in the other three bedrooms.
The upper level master features a king bed and a private bath with a jetted tub, huge tiled walk-in shower and double sinks, and the downstairs master has a king bed, private bath with walk-in shower, and access to the deck. There are two more bedrooms downstairs, one with a queen bed and the other with two sets of bunk beds. There are two bathrooms on this level with walk-in showers and a half bath on the main floor.
If you love to cook, you’ll find everything you need in the cabin’s spacious, well-equipped kitchen to make amazing meals, midnight snacks, or entertain a crowd. That includes ample cabinet and counter space, double sinks, cooking and serving supplies, all the appliances you expect, plus a blender, toaster, icemaker, drip and Keurig coffeemakers, and a crockpot. The dining table seats eight, and the breakfast bar and high top table seat four each.
Dock Holiday also provides you with WiFi, a wood-burning fireplace, laundry facilities with a washer/dryer and iron/ironing board, a paved driveway, ceiling fans throughout to keep you cool, and--most important of all--special memories of a wonderful vacation that will stay with you long after you leave.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, queen, 2 twin bunk beds)
- Game Room - sofa, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, Xbox 360, board games, puzzles
- Outdoor - front porch; main level side deck, table seats 6, gas grill; covered main level deck, dining table seats 6, gliding double chairs with ottoman, rockers, high top chairs and table; lower deck, hot tub seats 8, rocker, 2 chairs, lounge chair, rocker; floating dock with seating on top level; fire pit
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar with sink and seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, toaster, crockpot, Keurig, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat, electric recliner, coffee table, end table, 65” flat screen smart TV with DVD player, Xbox One, wood burning fireplace, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, king bed, 40” flat screen TV, night stands, dresser, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs master bedroom, king bed, 20” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamp, ceiling fan, access to deck; second downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 20” flat screen TV with DVD player only, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; third downstairs bedroom, 2 twin bunk beds, 20” flat screen TV with DVD player only, dresser, ceiling fan, access to deck
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, granite double vanity; main level half bath; downstairs master bath, tiled walk-in shower, granite top vanity; second downstairs bath, tiled walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway