One step into this paradise will instantly fill your soul with relaxation. A feast for the eyes, as well as the senses, you’ll never go wrong with Escape to Water Dance. Surrounded by glorious trees and magnificent forest views, this heartwarming cabin tucked away amid Mother Nature is the perfect spot to settle after long days of adventures in Blue Ridge.
A getaway that’s made for the whole family - there’s room for 8 with plenty of space to relax, enjoy one another’s company, and truly get away from it all. Enjoy the comforts this cabin brings as it has back porches overlooking a white-water stream where you can simply chill and let your thoughts flow. Including both a rustic tiny cabin and a main house with a loft, there’s a place for everyone!
No one will blame you if you wish to stay indoors and bask in the richness of the property. This custom-built, rustic home sits on 3+ acres of land, just perfect for relaxation as you are surrounded by tranquility, stillness and refreshing sound of softly rushing water.
As you make your way into the home, you’ll notice the cozy living room with a lovely fireplace—the perfect spot to curl up and read a good book with a glass of wine. Spend your days relaxing in this glorious ambiance, sink into those leather couches and upholstered chairs, grab a glass of wine, put your feet up and savor the moment.
Truly a home away from home, the house has a dreamy kitchen with rustic-styled cabinets and countertops and comes equipped with a microwave, toaster, gas range, dishwasher, coffee pot, and everything you need to prepare that perfect dish!
When you’re ready to gather with your loved ones, Escape to Water Dance has you covered. Enjoy multiple fireplaces, hanging beds, multiple swings, screened in porch at the tiny cabin, picnic tables with stools outside, rocking chairs, and a fire pit. Perfect for cooking up some delicious meals and an ideal place to gather around. Escaping here will help fill your cup with that craved quality time you’ve been needing.
Toward early evenings, feel the calm wind amid the tall trees, and gather around a bonfire, and trade stories while eating good food in the lovely outdoor spaces! Watch the day fade and turn into night, hear the crickets, and generally feel the peace descend into your soul. Enjoy moments in the jacuzzi and embrace the nature that surrounds you.
When it’s time to rest, there are ample places to lay your head in the main house. The master on the main floor has access to the back porch when you want to take in the nighttime breezes. It’s a part of a master suite, where the bathroom is a dream in itself! And for the adventurous souls, venture out to the rustic tiny cabin for the night.
Within strolling distance from the back porches is the clear whitewater stream where you can dip your toes in the water, or better yet, jump in! Watch the water rushing by, close your eyes and savor the sound, feel its coolness in your hands – a feast for the senses bringing you back to yourself and helping you enjoy the here and now. A wonderful moment that sticks to your mind as nature directly speaks to your heart.
What are you waiting for? Escape to Water Dance and escape to Blue Ridge!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (king, queen, bunks, and twin beds)
- Game Room - foosball table, corn hole, 65” Smart TV, sofa, 2 chairs, footrest, coffee table, side tables, lamps, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rockers; main level covered screened deck, porch swing, rockers, checkerboard table, gas grill, patio table, 4 chairs, outdoor shower; lower patio, porch swing, hot tub seats 4, hanging bed; fire pit with 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, and wood and granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster oven, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 5, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Dish network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather couch and loveseat, 2 rocking chairs, stone gas fireplace, 50” Smart TV, coffee table, lamps; nearby sitting room with stone fireplace, 2 oversized chairs, coffee table, lamp
- Loft - 2 built in twin beds, 2 small chairs, rug, ceiling fan, ladder access
- Bedrooms - main level master suite, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, rocker, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, twin bunk beds, 40” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, dual vanities; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Child Amenities - child’s play space in the loft
- Laundry - Washer and dryer on main floor
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway