What do you want most in a vacation? If it’s a magnificent mountain hideaway on a lakefront, with all the comforts of home but none of the pressures and stresses, you’ll find it at the Blue Ridge cabin rental Happy Place. Located on the north end of Lake Nottely just 12 miles from downtown Blue Ridge, this beautiful, bright and cheery home is the epitome of happiness. It’s a peaceful, welcoming place where you can rest and relax with loved ones, with breathtaking views from the wraparound decks providing the perfect backdrop from sunrise to sunset.
Inside, the ambience is cozy and comfortable, with vaulted ceilings and large windows to maximize light, ceiling fans to cool you in summer and a wood-burning fireplace to warm you in winter. The cabin can accommodate eight guests in its two spacious bedrooms and loft, where there’s a full-size futon. The upstairs master features a king bed and 32” TV, and the main level bedroom has two queen log beds and deck access. Full baths on both levels feature tub and shower.
Cooks will appreciate the well-stocked kitchen, with its wood cabinets, black electric appliances, granite tiled countertops, microwave, dishwasher, blender, coffeemaker, icemaker, and crockpot for your use. Love to barbecue? There’s a charcoal grill outside, and plenty of seating including rockers, Adirondack chairs, and a double glider. Afterward, you can soak your cares away in the hot tub, which has a great view of the lake, make s’mores over the fire pit, and test your skill at cornhole or the air hockey, foosball, and board games awaiting you in the game room.
Water sports enthusiasts will be happy to know that the Lake Nottely boat marina is close by, but guests can fish and swim from the floating dock on the cabin’s property. Year-long deep water makes it a great property if you'd like to bring your own boat or rent one from the nearby marina. You’ll also want to explore the many activities and destinations the area has to offer, including great restaurants in Blue Ridge and Blairsville or the casino in Murphy, NC, a short drive away.
The cabin’s amenities also include WiFi, DirecTV, washer and dryer, a paved road to the cabin and gravel driveway. You’re welcome to bring up to two small flea-controlled dogs with you to enjoy the fun, relaxation and contentment of your stay at Happy Place, where the name really does say it all. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (king, 2 queens, full futon)
- Game Room - air hockey, foosball, game table, loveseat, checkers, box games
- Outdoor - front porch, 4 Adirondack chairs, charcoal grill (bring your charcoal) near end of driveway; gated wrap around main level covered deck, 2 rocking chairs, double glider, table seats 4, end tables, ceiling fan; gated lower deck, hot tub seats 6, 2 chairs; year long deep water floating dock, 4 Adirondack chairs; fire pit, 5 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, wooden cabinets, black granite tile countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and loveseat, chair, coffee table, end table, 50” flat screen smart TV, stone wood burning fireplace, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - open bedroom, full futon, coffee table, end table, lamps, bookshelf, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, king bed, 32” flat screen TV, night stands, dresser, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, 2 queens, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, access to deck
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level off kitchen
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway