Do you dream of a private mountain getaway where you can leave the stresses of daily life behind and relax with family and friends in a magnificent setting? That dream can become a reality at Just Bluffing. This beautifully designed Blue Ridge cabin rental is a tri-level showplace situated on a bluff amid the trees, with a glorious view of the mountains from sunrise to sunset. Secluded and serene but just six miles from the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge and fun activities like apple picking at Mercier’s Orchard, it’s the perfect place for a well-deserved vacation.
Built of pine with tongue and groove construction, with a soaring vaulted ceiling and enormous windows to let light and showcase the view, the cabin has a bright and airy but cozy and warm atmosphere that invites you to settle in, relax, and enjoy. You’ll feel right at home in the main living room, with its oversize leather sofa and chair, stone wood burning fireplace, 55” TV, and unique custom-made tables.
Custom wood beds are the centerpieces of the two bedrooms, each with a 43” TV. The main level master features a king-size bed and adjacent bath, and the downstairs bedroom has a queen bed, deck access, and a private bath with double vanity and linen closet. Both bathrooms have shower and tub, custom cabinets, granite countertops. There are two twin beds in the open loft, perfect for kids, and a sofa sleeper in the game room, where you’ll find a 50” TV and a Game Elf system.
The well-stocked kitchen is perfectly appointed with custom cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, a gas stove and oven, icemaker, Crockpot and coffeemaker, with seating for six at the table. Or you can fire up the gas grill and dine out on the deck as you take in the mountain air. There’s a five-seat hot tub on the lower deck, perfect for a soak under the stars.
Just Bluffing also features cable TV, WiFi, ceiling fans in all rooms, and a gravel driveway. But its best amenities are intangible: the peace and happiness you’ll feel when you’re there and remember long after you leave.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (king, full, 2 twins)
- Game Room - leather sleeper sofa, Game Elf (arcade games), 50” flat screen TV, board games, ceiling fan, deck access
- Outdoor - covered main level deck, bar tables seats 4, 2 deck chairs, small table, gas grill; lower deck, 2 rocking chairs, hot tub seats 5
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wooden cabinets, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, Keurig, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa and chair, coffee table, end tables, 55” flat screen TV, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - 2 twin beds in the open loft, end tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, heavy timber king bed, 43” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, chair, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, full bed, 43” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, leather chair, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, granite countertop, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite countertop, double vanity, linen closet
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - concrete and gravel driveway