Nestled in the picturesque landscapes of Georgia, Mountain Meadow Lodge offers an idyllic escape for outdoor enthusiasts and food aficionados alike. With an array of activities ranging from tubing and hiking to exploring nearby towns, this beauty invites you on an unforgettable adventure through the region's natural wonders and culinary delights.
As you drive up to the cabin, you will immediately be immersed in peace and wonder. Step inside and admire the hand-crafted cabinetry and the professional decor of the lodge. Decorated in a modern style, every amenity you could need will be within your reach.
Are you needing to work from home? Mountain Meadow Lodge includes 2 separate desks areas complete with mountain views.
Step outside and take it all in on your wrap-around porch. With plenty of seating for everyone, settle in on the porch and relax. Plus, there’s a great open field for Fido to run - it’s pet-friendly here, too! Unwind in front of the fire pit and make some smores with your loved ones. Grill up some burgers on the gas grill. The choices are limitless.
When you’re ready to relax and unwind, each of the bedrooms comes complete with a king bed, cozy furnishings, and plenty of comfort to boot. And, you’ll wake to the mountain views you’re escaping to Blue Ridge for!
When your ready for some fun and entertainment, you’ll find the perfect space downstairs. The game room downstairs comes with a foosball table, dart board, 65” Smart TV, board games, and plenty of comfortable seating to gather with your loved ones.
Experience the thrill of tubing down scenic rivers, surrounded by breathtaking views of lush greenery. If you prefer hiking or running, explore the serene trails around Lake Nottley, immersing yourself in nature while staying active.
A short drive away, explore the unique culture, dining, and shopping experiences in McCaysville, Blairsville, and Blue Ridge. McCaysville offers riverside dining and a vibrant atmosphere, while Blairsville boasts excellent hiking opportunities and mountain vistas. Blue Ridge entices visitors with charming boutiques and a diverse culinary scene.
Mountain Meadow Lodge promises an enchanting experience inside and out. No matter your creature comfort, you can find it here and will be fully enveloped in the bliss and peace of the mountains.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (4 kings)
- Game Room - foosball, dart board, 65” Smart TV, board games, puzzles, sectional sofa, side table, 4 accent chairs, coffee table, area rug, lamps, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - main level wrap around porch, rocking chairs, porch swing, patio table for 8; lower level terrace, hot tub seats 4, rocking chairs, Adirondack Chair, large open field, fire ring
- Interior - natural wood throughout, professionally decorated, ceiling fans throughout
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, double oven, handcrafted cabinetry, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, toaster, Keurig, drip coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media – Dish Network, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 65” Smart TV, stone wood burning fireplace, leather chairs, oversized sofa, swinging daybed, 2 desks with chairs, coffee table, area rug, ceiling fan
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, sitting room with daybed/trundle for kids or pets, dresser, nightstands, lamps, area rug; upstairs bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps, area rug; second upstairs bedroom, king bed, nightstands, lamps, area rug; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, nightstands, lamps, area rug
- Bathroom - main level master bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; upstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well-behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Driveway- gravel road to cabin, gravel driveway
- Union County STR License # - 028284