Perched on a hillside surrounded by tall trees with a breathtaking long-range vista of mountains and farmland as far as the eye can see, North Georgia Overlook makes a fantastic first impression. But take a closer look at this Blue Ridge cabin rental and you’ll find even more to love.
This magnificent tri-level home has wraparound decks, lofty vaulted ceilings and huge picture windows to maximize the stunning view from sunrise to sunset, whether you’re indoors or out. Its beautifully decorated and furnished interior is the epitome of rustic charm and comfort. And it’s located a mere 10 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, half that to Lake Blue Ridge, and close to popular attractions like Mercier Orchards, the Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad, and Noontootla nature trails.
The spacious living room, furnished with leather sofas and a recliner, a gas stone fireplace and 42” TV, is the perfect place to gather and relax, and for more family fun, the downstairs game room offers cards, games, puzzles, books, a pool table and a 55” TV.
When hunger strikes, you’ll find everything you need to prepare and serve in the well-appointed kitchen, including stainless appliances, electric stove/oven, icemaker, drip and Keurig coffeemakers, and plenty of counter and cabinet space. The dining table seats six, plus two at the breakfast bar. Or head out onto the decks, where you can fire up the gas grill, throw a log on the wood-burning fireplace, and enjoy a glass of wine or a beer. Afterward, you can take a relaxing soak in the six-seat hot tub while taking in the view.
You’ll slumber in comfort in the cabin’s three bedrooms, each with a 32” TV and a bathroom with walk-in shower. The upstairs master bedroom features a queen bed, balcony access, and a private bath with double sinks and a jetted tub. The main floor bedroom has a queen bed, deck access, and separate bath. There are two twin beds in the downstairs bedroom.
North Georgia Overlook also provides WiFi, DirecTV, ceiling fans in every room, a washer/dryer, and a paved driveway. Here, you’ll find all the comforts of home, and an experience you can’t get anywhere else: the chance to relax with loved ones and enjoy nature in a beautiful wooded setting.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (2 queens, 2 twins)
- Game Room - pool table, 55” flat screen TV, games, puzzles, books, leather recliner sofa, recliner, coffee table, game table with 4 chairs, electric fireplace, rug
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 4 rockers, side table; wrap around porch, gas grill; main level covered deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, wicker sofa, 2 chairs, bench, coffee table, ceiling fans; master bedroom balcony; lower deck, hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, recliner, 42” flat screen, stacked stone gas fireplace, chair, side tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, balcony access with 2 chairs and side table; main level bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, chair, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, 2 twin beds, 32” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway – paved road to cabin, paved driveway