Are you looking for a cozy and secluded lake front cabin with excellent views of Lake Blue Ridge? You’re in luck! The Byrd House on Lake Blue Ridge is just two miles from downtown Blue Ridge and it’s the perfect place to be for enjoying all that Blue Ridge mountain life has to offer. Bring your family and friends and get ready to venture through the beauty of nature, explore the lake with a private boat and breathe nature's fresh air. Experience a vacation like never before.
This cabin is perfect for family vacations because of the plethora of space and great amenities. As you step inside, you’ll take note of the family room, complete with brand new sofas and a lovely fireplace. The cabin is truly a log cabin and was built for comfort with ceiling fans and beautiful rustic cabin furniture throughout.
The cabin is chock full of ways to have fun. First, enjoy racking it up at the pool table. The house has six great TVs, an Amazon Alexa, and a Bose mini-link speaker for all of your entertainment fun.
Additionally, revel in the immaculate outdoor amenities. Don’t forget to pack your swimsuit! You’ll want to spend an evening soaking in the hot tub. You will not only love the views, but you’ll enjoy the two porches and all of the outdoor seating as well. You can even catch your favorite shows on the porch TV!
When you’re ready to relax, each bedroom is well-appointed and ready for comfort. Each with its own king bed, the master upstairs has a jacuzzi bathtub and porch access (including hot tub access)—what a wonderful place to relax and breathe it all in.
Enjoy the lake and experience the beauty of nature! If you have a boat, bring it along with you! The private covered floating boat dock is located just across the cove from a public boat ramp. And the manicured path that takes you to the dock provides the perfect stroll through nature.
When you’re ready to get away from it all, The Byrd House on Lake Blue Ridge is the perfect place to unwind. So, get ready for an unforgettable vacation! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 king beds, 2 twin beds, futon)
- Game Room - pool table, 55” flatscreen TV, plush sofa, loveseat, queen futon, 2 chairs, coffee table, side tables, rug, stools
- Outdoor – covered front porch, 2 rockers; main level covered deck, gas grill, 3 Adirondack chairs, side table, log high top table, 4 stools, 2 rockers, 55” flatscreen TV, ceiling fans; downstairs patio, hot tub seats 6, 2 Adirondack chairs, 3 rockers, porch swing; private covered floating boat dock
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, Instapot, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Cable TV, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, 2 loveseats, stone woodburning fireplace, 55” flatscreen TV, coffee table, side tables, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level bedroom, king bed, 32” flatscreen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, king bed, 43” flatscreen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, carpeted, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 32” flatscreen TV, dressers, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, vanity; upstairs bath, jetted tub, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - gravel roads to cabin, concrete driveway