Nestled in the trees and surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of nature in the Aska Adventure Area, the North Georgia cabin rental Cabin on the Hill is a private oasis where you can relax, unwind and share good times with family and friends in spectacular mountain setting.
The view is amazing, and you’ll be able to take it in from the great room, with its soaring ceiling and enormous windows, from the enormous covered “party porch,” from the hot tub on the lower deck, and the master bedroom’s private deck, where you can relax with your morning coffee or a glass of wine at sunset.
Tailor made for outdoor living, there’s a daybed, porch swings, rocker and Adirondack chairs inviting you to relax, fire up the gas grill and the wood-burning fireplace, and dine under the stars. Inside, the fully stocked kitchen features pine cabinetry, granite countertops, electric appliances, a Crockpot, icemaker, and Keurig coffeemaker. The dining table seats eight, plus two at the kitchen island.
The open-plan family room is bright, warm and welcoming, with an impressive ceiling-high gas stone fireplace, 55” flat screen TV, and huge, ultra-comfortable sectional sofa, its décor reflecting the cabin’s rustic wildlife theme. You can gather there or in the game room, where there’s 50” flat screen TV, foosball table, gaming arcade machine with 60 games, and a full-size futon that brings the sleeping accommodations to eight.
When it’s time to turn in, you’ll choose from three inviting bedrooms, each with a king size bed, 40” flat screen TV, and view of the mountains. The upstairs master bedroom has a private bath with jetted tub, separate shower, and dual vanity, and the main level and downstairs bathrooms have a tub/shower combo.
With other amenities including wifi, Dish Network on all five TVs, a washer/dryer, a ping-pong table in the detached garage, a fire pit, and a paved driveway, you’ll have everything you need at the Cabin on the Hill. But you’ll want to take advantage of everything the area has to offer, including hiking, mountain biking, and boating, and tubing and fishing on the Toccoa River. The Toccoa Riverside Restaurant, with its deck overlooking the water, is a popular spot for dining and cocktails. Kids will love mining for gems at Lily Pad Village, and the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge are just eight miles away.
A stay at the Cabin on the Hill gives you the best of two worlds: the quiet, private serenity of a relaxing mountainside haven and the fun and adventure that awaits you when you get out and explore, and that’s the perfect recipe for a vacation you’ll never forget.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Old Toccoa Farm Golf Privileges at Member Discounted Rates
- Cabin sleeps 8 (3 kings, full futon)
- Game Room - cocktail arcade table with 60 games, foosball, ping pong table in garage, 50” flat screen TV, full futon, ceiling fan
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, ceiling fan, rocking chairs, outdoor day bed, swing, Adirondack chairs, gas grill, table seats 6; lower deck, seating, hot tub seats 6; fire pit
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom pine cabinets, kitchen island seats 2, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, Keurig, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - table seats 8
- Media - Dish Network, local telephone
- Family Room - huge sectional with chaise, stacked stone gas fireplace, 55” flat screen TV, coffee table, checker table, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, private covered porch with 2 lounge chairs; main level bedroom, king, 40” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, double granite vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway, detached garage with ping pong table