Escape the chaos of everyday life and find tranquility at a rustic log cabin by Stanley Creek. This renovated cabin combines modern comforts with rustic charm. Inside, you'll find a warm and bright atmosphere with wood details and beams and convenience. Water’s Edge is perfect for unwinding.
Immerse yourself in the soothing sounds of the nearby trout stream. Relax on the large porches adorned with rocking chairs and take in the breathtaking views of the mountains and waterfront. It's the perfect spot to unwind and enjoy a cup of coffee. Visit the creek and take it all in. Enjoy time in front of the fire pit with your loved ones.
The hallmark of the home is the variety of amenities. Enjoy a theater and game room with a billiards table, sound system, and oversized 4K TV. There are amenities for children, including toys, games, and coloring books. The kitchen and living areas are open and fully stocked for your family’s enjoyment. The loft area is an additional bright and cheery bonus space perfect for unwinding.
For adventure seekers, the Aska Adventure Area is just a stone's throw away. Explore biking and hiking trails that wind through the stunning wilderness. The cabin is on the Benton MacKaye Trail, allowing you to discover scenic paths and immerse yourself in the area's history.
Don't miss the chance to explore the vibrant downtown area of Blue Ridge. Discover charming shops and restaurants, cross the Swinging Bridge for a unique experience, or take a scenic ride on the Blue Ridge Scenic Railroad. Water enthusiasts have plenty of options to enjoy. Fish, tube, kayak, or canoe on the famous Toccoa River. Noontootla Creek Farms offers exciting activities like an upland game bird hunts and trophy trout fishing. Indulge your taste buds at local favorites such as Chester's Black Sheep, Poke Jon's, Toccoa Riverside Restaurant, Southern Charm, and The Sweet Shoppe.
With its serene surroundings, modern amenities, and easy access to outdoor adventures, this cabin is the perfect sanctuary to relax and reconnect with yourself and your loved ones.
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 1 queen, 1 futon)
- Game Room - pool table, 48” Smart TV, board games; theater room, 86" 4K Smart TV, leather couch, upholstered ottoman, area rug, high top chairs
- Outdoor - main level covered porch, conversation pit set, 48” Smart TV, 2 Adirondack Chairs, gas grill; lower-level deck, outdoor dining set seats 4-6, hot tub seats 6, rock walking path, fire pit area with chairs, Adirondack chairs near the creek, cornhole boards
- Interior - rustic, modern interior, natural wood throughout, ceiling fans in every room
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, granite countertops, black appliances, oven, custom cabinetry, dual compartment sink, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, microwave, Krups 12 cup stainless steel coffee pot, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - YouTube TV, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), Bluetooth sound bar, subwoofer, local telephone
- Family Room - 65” 4K Smart TV, 2 leather sofas, stone hearth gas fireplace, coffee table, woven area rug, lamps, ceiling fan
- Loft - futon, desk and chair, coffee table, accent chair, lamps
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, 55” 4K Smart TV, dresser, two nightstands with lamps, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, queen bed, 48" 4K Smart TV, leather reading chair, two nightstands with lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 55" 4K Smart TV, antique chifforobe, two nightstands with lamps, ceiling fan
- Bathroom - main level master bathroom, tiled tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; upstairs bathroom, tiled walk-in shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bathroom, walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Child Amenities - children's books, coloring books and supplies, children’s toys
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well-behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - mostly paved and gravel roads to the cabin, narrow paved driveway
- Other cabins nearby are - Serenity Lodge on the Creek