If you love the calming, soothing sound of a gently flowing creek greeting you in the morning and lulling you to sleep at night, you’ll surely enjoy Serenity Lodge on the Creek. Set on Stanley Creek in the Aska Adventure Area, this beautiful property is perfectly situated to take advantage of the sights and sounds of the creek’s bliss.
As soon as you enter the cabin, you’ll notice the exquisite touches in place. No expense was spared without your comfort in mind. The cabin has beautiful touches, from the natural wood interiors to the skylights adorning the ceilings, which make you feel like you are one with nature.
Serenity Lodge on the Creek comfortably sleeps ten guests with three bedrooms on three floors, providing for privacy. Each floor has a main queen bedroom, adjacent full bath, and beautiful furnishings. Additionally, there are two full-size futons for extra sleeping accommodations: one in the upstairs loft area and another in the downstairs family room with rustic barn doors providing extra privacy.
The main level living room is cozy, warm, and inviting, with a comfortable sofa and chairs and a wood-burning fireplace, the focal point of the room. Adjacent to the living room, the fully equipped kitchen is a cook’s delight, with a large gas stovetop, double ovens with beautiful custom cabinets, and granite countertops.
The outdoor amenities at Serenity Lodge on the Creek are plentiful. Your days can start with a morning coffee on the porch swing while listening to the creek down below, and you can end the day in the hot tub for a night of stargazing with your favorite bottle of wine – how perfect for a getaway!
Downstairs, a fully equipped game room awaits you, keeping guests of all ages entertained. You’ll find yourselves organizing foosball tournaments or having your turn at the magnetic dart board. Additionally, there’s also a flat-screen TV for those looking to snuggle up to their favorite movie on the family room futon.
When it’s time to finish off the night, take a seat at the fire pit. Here, you and your loved ones can share spooky stories and memories from the day or roast your favorite campfire snack.
Whether you’re looking to try your luck at nabbing a trout, or if it’s to wade in the waters looking for crayfish or arrowheads, the creek will bring you and your guests, including your canine family members (yes, this cabin is pet friendly!) many hours of enjoyment as you explore the creek side during your visit.
Situated close to the fun, there are outdoor adventures everywhere including a short distance to Fall Branch Falls trail. Try some hiking, fishing, or tubing (in the summertime!) You’re also close enough to some great restaurants, wineries, shopping, and boating on Lake Blue Ridge. Your Blue Ridge escape will be complete when you stay here.
So, what are you waiting for? Serenity Lodge on the Creek holds the key to your next adventure. Book now and start packing!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (3 queens, 2 full size futons)
- Game room – foosball table, dart board, lounging chair, reading lamp 45” Smart TV, bar table, 3 stools, board games, full size futon
- Outdoor - main level deck, wicker couch, 2 wicker chairs, coffee table, swinging bench; gas grill, 3 rocking chairs; side patio, patio table seats 6, hot tub seats 5; lower patio, 4 Adirondack chairs; outdoor lighting, firepit, 8 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood throughout
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, double oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media – Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Family Room - leather sofa, accent chair, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 45” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft –full sized futon with storage drawers, lounge chair, 2 accent chairs, lamp
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, queen bed, dresser, nightstands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; upper-level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, nightstands, lamps; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan;
- Downstairs family room - full size futon with storage drawers, nightstands, lamps, ceiling fan and privacy sliding barn doors provide direct view of game room TV when open
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub shower combo, granite vanity; upper-level bath, walk-in shower, pedestal sink; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on lower level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, 2 gravel driveways long enough for multiple vehicles or boat trailers!
- Other cabins nearby are – Water’s Edge