When it comes to real estate, location is everything. And when it comes to North Georgia Cabin rentals, you can’t find a better location than Wolf’s Den. Nestled in the woods with a breathtaking view of the mountains, this beautiful jewel box of a cabin takes you worlds away from “real life,” but it’s just five minutes from the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge and not much more to the area’s wonderful wineries, orchards and Lake Blue Ridge.
Driving to the cabin is quick and easy, and when you arrive you’ll instantly feel calm, peaceful and relaxed in this cozy home away from home. Decorated in rustic-contemporary style with a wildlife theme and unique details like upgraded woodwork, branch banisters, impressive stonework on the fireplaces and antler chandeliers, Wolf’s Den is a warm and welcoming retreat.
Accommodating eight guests in the three bedrooms plus a full-size futon in the loft, the cabin is ideal for a large family or a getaway with the guys, girls or other couples. With a bedroom and bath on each level, you get togetherness and privacy at the same time.
The upper level bedroom has a king bed and bath with double sinks and a walk-in rain shower. The main floor bedroom has a queen bed and bath with tub and shower, as does the downstairs bath. The spacious bedroom on that level has a king bed, a sitting area, and opens onto the porch. It’s adjacent to the game room, where you can play pool or watch the 65” TV, one of six in the cabin, which is wired for Internet and cable. There’s a DVD-equipped 55” flat screen in the living room, a 42” TV in the loft, and 32” TVs in the bedrooms.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, gas stove and oven, fridge with icemaker, a drip coffeemaker, crockpot, and everything you need to prepare meals, snacks or feed a crowd. The dinner table seats four, plus two at the island. There’s a gas grill for your alfresco dining pleasure on the deck and plenty of logs for the wood-burning fireplace. You’ll find yourself spending a lot of time outside, watching the sun come up over the mountains with a cup of coffee, taking in the a spectacular sunset, or making s’mores over the fire pit.
Wolf’s Den also provides a washer/dryer on the lower level, a level playing area for kids, and gravel driveway. But its homey ambiance, relaxing atmosphere, and the memories you’ll make while you’re there are the best amenities of all.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, full futon)
- Game Room - pool table, 65” flat screen TV, sofa, stools, side table, rug, high top table with 2 stools
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rockers, gas grill: main level deck, wicker loveseat, coffee table, rug, stacked stone wood burning fireplace; lower deck, 2 Adirondack chairs; fire pit, 4 benches
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 4
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - 2 sofas, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, rockers, coffee table, end tables, rug
- Loft - 42” TV, dresser, full futon, rocker, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master, king bed, 32” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, queen bed, 32” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 32” flat screen TV, side table, lamp, rocker, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, tiled walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway