Relaxed, peaceful, and feeling like you’re right in the comforts of home. That's what this cabin is all about—introducing our very own Bigfoot of Blue Ridge. A beautiful vacation home perfect for your upcoming adventures and escape to Blue Ridge. Filled with warmth, thoughtful amenities, and fun things to do, it’s a great spot to relax.
The cabin was named Bigfoot of Blue Ridge because of the area having many Bigfoot believers. The owners thought that the Bigfoot theme would be fun for families and couples alike, and they were undoubtedly correct! Nestled in the mountains with a lovely view of Lake Blue Ridge, it’s the perfect place to rest your feet after a day of exploring (or even looking for Sasquatch himself!)
This cabin is immaculate inside and out. Filled with plush amenities and warm accommodations, it’s a winner! As you walk in, you’ll notice the living space with beautiful cathedral ceilings and a stacked stone gas fireplace. Cozy up in front of the fireplace and rest those tired feet. Nearby, the kitchen (with its unique black stainless-steel appliances) will wow the chef of the family who can cook divine meals in this fully stocked beauty. So, pull up a seat at the dining table or the breakfast bar, and enjoy!
Are you looking for fun for the whole family? The game room has a billiards table, shuffleboard table, arcade machine, and more. Then, turn another corner, and you’ll find the movie room with its immense 86” Smart TV and movie theater recliners. Pop up some popcorn in the kitchen and watch all of your favorites.
The outdoor areas are immense and inviting. You’ll enjoy the screened-in porch, the gas grill ready for your fixin’s, and the outdoor wood-burning fireplace and TV on the porch. The cabin also comes with an outdoor fire pit area perfect for the whole family, a lovely hot tub with seating for 7, and incredible views of the mountains, wood, lake, and beyond.
After a long day of fun in and out of the cabin, there are multiple bedrooms ready for your whole family to rest their heads - this cabin sleeps 12! The master bedroom even has its own screened-in seating area. Enjoy a glass of wine with a good book and take in the views.
One of the most wonderful things about this cabin? The close proximity to the community lake access: it is just across the driveway! If you like to kayak, paddleboard, swim or partake in other water activities, this is your spot. In addition, the Aska nature trails are close by, and the shops, sights, and sounds of downtown Blue Ridge are just 15 minutes away. What exciting places to visit during your stay!
Ready for a retreat? Bigfoot of Blue Ridge is ready for your whole family. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (2 kings, 2 queens, twin over full bunks, roll away twin cot)
- Game Room - pool table, shuffleboard, barrel arcade game, oversized connect 4 game, 65” Smart TV, bar, 3 stools, wine cooler, refrigerator, microwave; Theater room, reclined seating for 8, 86” Smart TV, DVD player, ceiling fan, carpeted
- Outdoor - covered front porch, 2 rocking chairs; main level deck, 2 rocking chairs, patio tables and chairs, gas grill; main level screened-in porch, rocking bench, patio furniture, patio table, chairs, ceiling fans; screened fireplace room, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 50” Smart TV, patio sofa, patio chairs, side tables; lower patio, hot tub seats 7; fire pit, 2 Adirondack chairs, log benches, picnic table
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 10, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Direct TV, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - sectional suede sofa, bench, stacked stone gas fireplace, 65” Smart TV, ceiling fan, rug
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, Smart TV, chair, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, deck access; upstairs bedroom, twin over full bunk bed, queen bed, 43” Smart TV, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, rug; second upstairs bedroom, queen bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 43” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, rug
- Bathroom - main level master bath, jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; main level powder room
- Child amenities - Pack ‘n Play
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway with exterior security camera in use
- Other Cabins nearby are Bearway to Heaven, Heaven on the Lake and Treehouse on the Lake