Nestled among majestic pines with its soaring prow roof pointing toward the sky and spectacular mountain view, the North Georgia mountain cabin rental Black Bear Ridge makes a beautiful first impression. This spacious log-sided showplace, situated on 1.78 private acres in the gated community that gives it its name, is the height of rustic luxury, with all the comforts and amenities to make your vacation sublime.
As impressive as it is from the outside, Black Bear Ridge is just as striking when you enter the main living area, with its soaring ceiling and wall of windows overlooking the mountains. Leather sofas and Amish rockers beckon you to settle in front of the stacked stone fireplace (one of three in the cabin) to watch TV and relax. The adjacent kitchen, with its granite countertops, and black electric appliances, is well stocked with conveniences including an electric skillet, roaster oven, blender, coffeemaker, icemaker and crockpot. There’s seating for 10 in the dining area, and four more at the breakfast bar.
If you’re in the mood for a little competitive fun, head downstairs to the game room to play foosball, ping-pong, or board games while you watch the DVD-equipped 48” flat screen TV. Or step onto the screened-in porch, where you’ll find a stone gas fireplace, rocking chairs, a picnic table, and a gas grill on the adjacent deck. On the lower deck, enjoy a soak in the six-seat hot tub; then warm yourself by the fire pit as you take in the mountain view.
The four inviting bedrooms are handsomely and quite appropriately decorated in a black bear and pine tree theme, each with ceiling fan, unique wood bed and colorful quilt. The upstairs master suite has a king bed, stone fireplace, sitting area, 40” flat screen TV, private balcony, and a bath with double vanity, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. The two bedrooms on the main level, one with a queen and one with a king bed, share a bath with tub and shower, and the downstairs master has a king bed and bath with a walk-in shower. There are bunk beds in the game room--great for kids-- and a crib available for the smallest guests.
Located near Ellijay, Black Bear Ridge is convenient to many activities, from apple picking in nearby orchards, vineyards and winery tours to hiking, fishing, and geocaching at Amicalola Falls State Park to a round of golf at Whitepath Golf Club. You can swim, bike, and rent a boat at Fort Mountain State Park, go canoeing, kayaking, and tubing on the Cartecay, Ellijay, Coosawattee rivers, or try ziplining, tobogganing at Jasper Cherokee Valley Ranch, followed by a hayride.
Offering the ultimate in relaxation in an incomparable setting and lots of fun adventures just a short drive away, Black Bear Ridge is truly the best of both worlds, and promises a vacation you won’t soon forget.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (3 kings, queen, twin bunk beds)
- Game Room - foosball, ping pong, Elf Gaming Station (400 games like Pac-man, Donkey Kong, and more), 48” flat screen TV with DVD player, refrigerator, sink, Keurig, microwave, table with two bar stools, leather sofa, love seat, and matching rocker, twin bunk beds
- Outdoor - upstairs balcony, 3-piece patio dining set; main level side deck, gas grill; front deck, 4 rockers; main level screened in deck, stacked stone gas fireplace, rockers, picnic table; lower deck, hot tub seats 6, swing, 2 teak rocking chairs; fire pit, 3 chairs; cornhole game
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, black appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, blender, mixer, crockpot, electric skillet, roaster oven, coffee maker
- Dining Room - two tables with seating for 10
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofas, Amish rocker, stacked stone gas fireplace, 48” flat screen TV, coffee table, end table, rug, ceiling fans
- Bedrooms - upstairs master suite, rustic king bed, 40” flat screen TV, two Amish rockers, stone gas fireplace, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, sitting area, private balcony, ceiling fan, small loft area with rustic bench; main level bedroom, branch king bed, 24” flat screen TV, night stand, lamp, bench, ceiling fan; 2nd main level bedroom, queen bed, vintage dresser, reading lamps, book shelves, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, rustic king bed, night stands and dresser, 32” flat screen TV, lamps, chair, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, Jacuzzi, walk-in shower, double vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, vanity, blow dryers in all bathrooms
- Child Amenities - crib and bring your sheets
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level; iron and ironing board
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway