Truly warm and cozy - this may be the perfect place you’ve been looking for! Introducing the warm, comfortable, and aptly named Cozy Bear Cabin. It’s a true gem! An ideal place to spend your vacation and the perfect place to create memorable moments with friends or families. It's close to it all, but still feeling cozy and away from the hustle, it’s a vacationer's dream come true.
The Cozy Bear Cabin is a lovely retreat just 3 miles away from the restaurants, shops, and fun in downtown Blue Ridge. This immaculate cabin is professionally decorated with great bear decor that brings its name full circle. The gorgeous handmade bear door will welcome you as you step inside. Take in the fantastic views of the heavily wooded area with incredible long-range mountain views from the wall of windows in the living room.
The beautiful interior is filled with picture-perfect views, ready for your aesthetic photos! No detail was spared in this beautiful cabin. You’ll love the hardwood floors, the soaring cathedral ceilings, and the time you’ll spend nuzzled up together in front of the stone fireplace in the great room—a great place to watch the sunrise. You’ll see it all from here. From the granite countertops in the kitchen to the custom tiles in the shower, details abound and are reminiscent of a beautiful lodge.
If you want to take in every bit of the outdoors, the Cozy Bear Cabin is perfect for that. Enjoy a covered party porch with a wood-burning fireplace and a hot tub. The complete wrap-around deck covers two levels and spans the length of the house. You’ll also enjoy a fire pit area, a fenced-in yard (bring fido along - it’s pet-friendly!), and so much more.
When it’s time to relax, two master suites with private deck and patio spaces await you, along with two private bathrooms. And, on the lower level, you’ll find a bunk room perfect for the kiddos to play some games and make memories together.
The Cozy Bear Cabin is located in an upscale paved and gated community within minutes of Lake Blue Ridge, downtown Blue Ridge, and all of the hiking and mountain biking trails you could imagine. And finally, being in this community grants convenient, walkable access to the scenic, clear waters of the Toccoa River with a nice grassy, cleared field area complete with covered pavilion, swing, deck, BBQ. Bring the family, pets, have a picnic, go fishing, watch the train go by in the afternoon.
Ready for your Escape to Blue Ridge? Book your dream stay at the Cozy Bear Cabin today! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (2 kings, 1 queen, twin over twin bunk, twin over full bunk)
- Game Room – foosball, 60” Smart TV, plush sectional sofa, coffee table, mini-refrigerator, microwave, rugs, ceiling fan, twin over twin bunk, twin over full bunk, night stands
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, gas grill, grape vine chairs; main level covered side deck, hot tub seats 6, stacked stone woodburning fireplace, wicker patio sofa, wicker chairs, ceiling fan; upstairs covered deck, 2 rockers, side table; lower-level covered deck, 4 Adirondack chairs; firepit, 4 Adirondack chairs; exterior covered porch swing
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – 2 leather sofas, 43” Smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, coffee table, rug, chair, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, king bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamp, rocker, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 42” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk in shower, jetted tub, granite top vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, ceramic top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval, fenced in area
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – gated community, paved roads to cabin, gravel
- Other cabins nearby are Sasquatch Chalet, Mountain Bear Lodge and Lazy Dayz Getaway