If you’re looking for a place to relax, unwind and recharge in a lovely wooded setting and all the fun and adventure you desire in a vacation, look no further than the Georgia mountain cabin rental Cozy Cub Cabin. This warm and inviting retreat is the perfect, carefree escape from the pressures of everyday life. Perched on hillside and surrounded by tall trees, it’s a quiet, private oasis in a gated community with three private lakes for fishing and a five minute walk from the Toccoa River, located just 30 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge. Hiking, tubing, white water rafting, and the beautiful nature trails of the Chattahoochee National Forest are just a short drive away.
Inside, the atmosphere is cozy and welcoming, with comfortable rustic furniture, earth tone colors, and lots of bear-themed accents that reflect the cabin’s name. The living room has vaulted ceilings, two skylights, and large windows to let in light and maximize the view. You can gather there before the stone electric fireplace to relax and watch the 50” Smart TV, equipped with Bluetooth speaker.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you’ll need for cooking and serving, including an electric stove/oven, blender, toaster, crockpot, mixer, grill, and Keurig coffeemaker. The dining table seats six, and on the wall above it is a pegboard map of the U.S., where you’re invited to pinpoint your hometown. There’s a gas grill for preparing alfresco meals on the deck, and four rocking chairs to relax in and take in the view.
There are two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, fluffy comforter and lots of pillows, a walk-in closet and a 32” TV with DVD player. The upstairs bedroom has a private bath with tub/shower and an adjacent reading loft, and the main floor bedroom has a separate bath with a walk-in shower. A pullout queen sofa bed in the family room brings the sleeping accommodations to six.
Other amenities include Wifi, ceiling fans throughout the cabin, a fire pit with log seating for six, a DVD movie library, board games, outdoor games cornhole and large-format Jenga, a washer/dryer in the main floor bathroom, and parking in the gravel driveway. Whether you’re seeking a family getaway, a couples’ weekend or a trip with the guys or girls, you can make lasting memories at Cozy Cub Cabin. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (2 queens, queen sleeper sofa)
- Outdoor - main level wraparound deck, main level covered deck, 4 Adirondack rockers, side tables, gas grill; hot tub seats 5; fire pit, log benches, Jenga, cornhole
- Interior - all wood construction, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, white appliances, wooden cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, toaster, crockpot, baking mixer, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media – DirecTV with ESPN, local telephone
- Family Room - queen sleeper sofa, loveseat, coffee table, side table, lamp, stacked stone electric fireplace, 50” flat screen with DVD player, Bluetooth speaker, board games, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft - reading loft with oversized chair and ottoman, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - upstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stand, lamp, dresser, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player, ceiling fan, access to reading loft; main level bedroom, queen bed, night stand, 32” flat screen TV with DVD player
- Bathrooms - upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway