Let us introduce you to a fully custom, rustic, and industrial cabin with breathtaking mountain views nestled on top of the ridge line, El Oso Cabin! This is a beautiful cabin that’s simply perfect for your upcoming family or friends' getaway to the mountains. Filled with unique features you won’t find anywhere else, it’s a true gem!
The cabin is surrounded by tall trees all over and provides you with stunning mountain views. The calm serenity will make you want to cozy up against the natural stone fireplace in the living room!
As you enter the cabin, you’ll immediately notice the relaxed vibes and the professional decor. The cabin is made up of rough-cut pine walls and is filled with beautiful upgrades. Some of these include the great stone showers, the custom lighting fixtures, and the unmistakable vaulted ceiling heights. This cabin is picture-perfect.
Cozy on up to the living room fireplace, with great leather furnishings and more. Play some games at the game table, or prepare some masterful cooking in the fully-equipped kitchen. Complete with great stainless-steel appliances, Cuisinart pots, and a complete dining set, it’s ready for your best dishes. You will surely savor every delicious meal in this area together with loved ones.
The outdoor amenities will amaze you as you bask in the beauty of the outdoors. Enjoy taking it all in while seated in a cozy rocking chair or on the outdoor sofas. Fire up some burgers on the gas grill while you gaze at the trees and the view. The outdoor fireplace is a perfect place to unwind and soak in some needed family time on cool nights.
When it is time for bed, El Oso Cabin is perfectly appointed. Each bedroom has a king bed and is complete with custom-built rustic wood furniture and extra-large walk-in closets for all of your clothes and knick-knacks. The bathrooms all have custom natural stone throughout and are absolutely stunning. You have to see this place to believe it, truly.
When you're ready to explore the surrounding area, find the Boy Scouts Reserve hiking trail just across the street. And be sure to add some lake time into your vacation. Head over to Lake Nottely, just a 5 minute drive from the cabin!
So, if you are looking for a wonderful place to stay with breathtaking mountain views, then El Oso Cabin is for you! Book your stay today! Amenities
- Unlimited fiber optic WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 7 (3 kings, 1 twin pullout)
- Downstairs Den – stacked stone gas fireplace, 62” Smart TV, 2 leather sofas, coffee table, Persian rug, ceiling fan, wet bar, Keurig, 3 barstools
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, custom wooden patio sofa and 2 chairs, custom wooden coffee table, stone wood burning fireplace, 2 rocking chairs, patio table, 4 chairs, gas grill, bench; lower-level deck, patio chair
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, stone countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, Ninja Air Fryer, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters), Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, 3 lounging chairs, ottoman, stacked stone gas fireplace, side table, coffee table, lamps
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, Persian rug, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, Persian rug; second downstairs bedroom, king bed, night stand, lamp, Persian rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, custom stone double vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, custom stone top vanity; second downstairs bath, walk-in shower, custom stone top vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway