Some say that Lakeview at Boulder Rock has the best view in the Blue Ridge area, and it’s easy to see why. Perched high on a hillside above a glistening Lake Blue Ridge with long-range mountain vistas stretching 50 miles into Tennessee and North Carolina, its magnificent show-stopping panorama will take your breath away.
Named for the big rocks surrounding it as well as its location, this exceptional property is in Necowa Cove adjacent to the National Forest, convenient to everything you want to see and experience. It’s just a mile to the Aska hiking trails, three miles to tubing and fishing on the Toccoa River, and five miles to both the boat marina and the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge.
Perfectly situated and custom designed to showcase the stunning picture-postcard-perfect view with soaring ceilings and enormous windows throughout, this elegant mountain home is professionally decorated in soothing neutral tones that enhance the relaxing, peaceful ambiance. It’s a tasteful mix of rough-cut timber and natural stonework, elegant high-end décor and furnishings, custom cabinetry, and unique touches like fireplace mantels made from 100-year-old American chestnut.
On the main level, the open plan family room, kitchen, and dining area flows into the screened-in porch, its wall of windows designed to bring light and nature in. Outfitted with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, granite counters, a farm sink, gas stove and oven, crockpot, coffeemaker and everything you need to prepare, cook and serve your family and friends, the kitchen is a chef’s dream. There’s room for eight at the dining table plus two at the island. Or fire up the gas grill and enjoy a barbecue feast outside, where you can relax, put a log on the fireplace, gather by the fire pit, and soak in the hot tub as you take in the amazing view.
After a fantastic day, a great night’s sleep awaits you in the three spacious, comfortable bedrooms, each with luxurious bedding, deck access, large closets and private bath. The master suites on the main and upper levels have king beds, 43” TVs, and bathrooms with walk-in tiled showers, double vanities, granite countertops, and on the upper level, a soaking tub. The downstairs bedroom features a pair of queen beds and bath with walk-in shower. A queen sleeper sofa on the lower level is also available and there’s a half bath on the main floor.
Other amenities at Lakeview at Boulder Rock include a game room with a pool table, cards, board games, wet bar, and fridge, WiFi, laundry facilities, and ceiling fans throughout. But it’s the incredible view that really sets it apart, and it can be the backdrop for vacation memories you’ll cherish long after you leave.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, 2 queens)
- Game Room - pool table, 50” flat screen TV, wet bar with refrigerator, stone gas fireplace, leather sleeper sofa, leather chairs with ottoman, game table with 4 chairs, board games, cards, side tables, lower deck access
- Outdoor - covered wrap around deck; main level deck, dinning table seats 8, gas grill, 2 chairs, table with 2 chairs; screened-in deck, stone wood burning fireplace, 50” flat screen TV, sofa, chairs, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan; lower deck, hot tub seats 6, rockers; stone boulder fire pit area, seating for 8
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8
- Media - Dish, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, 2 leather chairs, stone gas fireplace, 60” flat screen TV, side tables, lamps, rug
- Bedrooms - main level master, king bed, 43” flat screen TV, chair, bench, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, access to deck; upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 43” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair with ottoman, ceiling fan, balcony access, 2 rockers; downstairs bedroom, 2 queen beds, nightstand, lamp, dresser, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tiled walk-in shower, granite top double vanities; main level half bath; upstairs master bath, tiled walk-in shower, soaking tub, granite top double vanities; downstairs bath, tiled walk-in shower, granite top double vanities; tankless hot water
- Laundry - washer and dryer main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - gravel driveway