Find your perfect getaway at this secluded Aska adventure cabin, Ridgescapes, a magnificent lodge boasting impressive mountain vistas. From the backyard hiking trails to the designer finishes, this cabin is the perfect place to combine a love of the outdoors with luxurious comfort and relaxation.
Inside, you will find this versatile home has a lighter modern mountain style. From the granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances of the kitchen to the custom brand-new furniture and exceptional artwork, the cabin is a stylish mountain retreat. Views are endless, and you will be surrounded by national forest, tucked away from neighbors, in a private 5-home gated community with paved roads as well as an EV Charger for electric vehicles.
Ridgescapes provides the perfect base for individuals and families seeking access to nature's wonders. The house is conveniently located near USFS trails, allowing hiking enthusiasts to embark on exhilarating adventures right from the doorstep. Fall Branch Falls is less than half a mile away, and two Aska trailheads are within a 5 minute drive. Numerous Aska Adventure amenities, such as tubing, canoeing, and Lake Blue Ridge, are nearby. For those seeking culinary delights: wineries, orchards, and the town of Blue Ridge with high-end restaurants are within a short 20-minute drive.
You’ll find plenty of areas outdoors to take in the beautiful mountain views. Whether you’re cozying up by the outdoor fireplace on the main level balcony or enjoying a night under the stars in the hot tub, there is endless space to enjoy nature’s gift. You can even end your night by the fire pit, telling spooky stories and roasting s’mores while the sunset glows beyond the stunning Rich Mountain Line.
This cabin is the perfect space to have some fun. Downstairs, you’ll enjoy the ideal entertainment space styled with comfortable seating, a large Smart TV, a pool table, and a wet bar. In addition, the detached garage serves as a huge game room complete with ping pong, air hockey, foosball, and shuffleboard - ideal for those looking for a bit of competition!
Ridgescapes offers plenty of room to relax. Four spacious bedrooms are complete with Smart TVs, comfortable beds, and brand-new chic bedding. With two kings, a queen, and a bunk room with 4 beds, everyone will find space to rest comfortably.
Embrace the joy of outdoor activities, and bask in the splendor of nature, all while enjoying the quiet comfort and elegance of Ridgescapes. We’ll see you soon.
- Unlimited WiFi via Starlink
- Cabin Sleeps 11 (2 kings, 1 queen, twin bunk beds, full over full bunk beds, 1 rollaway bed)
- Game Room - downstairs den, sectional sofa, 54" TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, armoire, coffee table, area rug, Blue Ray/DVD player with large DVD collection, billiards table, wet bar, beverage fridge, sink; detached garage game room, air hockey table, ping pong table, foosball table, shuffleboard table, patio table seats 4
- Outdoor - main floor covered porch, wood burning fireplace, sectional sofa, outdoor rug, coffee table, rocking chairs, 36” Blackstone griddle, outdoor dining table for 6; downstairs covered deck, wooden armchair, children’s rocking chairs, porch swing, outdoor patio set, hot tub seats 6; outdoor firepit seats 6; access to USFS hiking trails at the end of the driveway
- Interior - natural wood interior, wood floors in all bedrooms and common areas, ceiling fans in most rooms, Central HVAC
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, Keurig Special Edition with Coffee/ Espresso/ Cappuccino maker with a milk frother
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6 (expandable to 8), breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - Flat Screen TVs, Roku streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), YouTube TV, local telephone
- Family Room - performance fabric sofa and loveseat, 49" TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, coffee table, side table, area rug, original professional photography (by owner) printed on metal
- Bedroom - main level master bedroom, king bed, 49" TV, dresser, desk with chair, original professional photography (by owner) printed on metal, desk, chairs, monitor, keyboard, mouse, nightstands, lamps, wireless phone charger, ceiling fan, deck access; main level bedroom, queen bed, 42" TV, dresser, nightstands, lamps with built in phone chargers, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 49" TV, accent chair, dresser, nightstands, lamps, wireless phone charger, ceiling fan, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, twin over twin bunk bed, full over full bunk bed, 49" TV, dresser, 1 rollaway bed
- Bathroom - main level master bathroom, walk in shower, double granite top vanities; second main level bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity; downstairs bathroom, walk in shower, granite top vanity; main level half bathroom, live edge vanity
- Child Amenities - children's books, puzzles, games, and coloring
- Laundry - washer and dryer on main floor
- Driving Details- paved roads to the cabin, paved driveway, gated community, EV Charger, covered carport for 2 cars
- Other cabins nearby are - Wolf Branch Retreat