If the Dutton’s were looking for a place to escape the drama at Yellowstone, Log-Off Lodge would be where they'd go. It is a cabin designed and built with flawless craftsmanship. And as visibly exquisite as it is, it is even more comfortable and welcoming to the soul. Guests of this cabin are asked to follow three rules, relax, unwind, and renew. Sounds like the perfect getaway from your day-to-day life, doesn’t it?
From the logs cut from western timber to the circular sawn pine wood floors, together with the handmade furnishings constructed by the builder, you are still only semi-surrounded by wood. The other half of this lodge is glass, with enormous panes allowing its guests panoramic mountain and forest views, breathtaking in any of the four seasons.
Log Off Lodge is a one-story cabin, making it much easier to enjoy all its amenities. The open floor plan of the main living area creates a place where all guests can enjoy dining and leisure time together in comfort. The family room is completed with comfortable seating, a gas fire place, and a Smart TV. A western-style wagon wheel chandelier hangs from above. The massive dining room table seats eight guests with ease. It also is a great space to enjoy board and card games if you aren’t playing at the shuffleboard table.
When the host says to their guests “saddle up to the bar, ladies and gents”, that can be taken literally, here at the cabin. The bar area includes a butler’s pantry and sink. Three unique bar stools created with actual western saddle seats add more charm to the whole Log-Off Lodge experience.
Mealtime will have everyone gathered to help in this modern kitchen, equipped with upscale stainless steel appliances including a gas stove, triple drawer refrigerator, and a copper farmhouse sink. Custom cedar cabinets store small appliances including a crockpot for those nights that chili is on the menu, a blender for smoothies, a toaster, and a drip coffee maker.
The bedroom areas allow for a peaceful and cozy night sleep. Log-Off Lodge sleeps six in comfort and style. The main level master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a spiral staircase leading to a small private loft with a work desk for those remote work duties that sometimes accompany you on vacation. Furnished with a king-size bed, the master suite also has a wall-mounted TV and deck access to the hot tub area. The suite’s bathroom is unique with its copper tub and cascading stone waterfall faucet. This room also includes a double vanity with a separate tiled walk-in shower with a bench. Additionally, you will find another king suite, but the best is the swinging queen bed.
Leading out either side of the main area you will find plenty of leisure on the decks all around the perimeter of the cabin. The covered front porch has a hanging swing for two. The rear covered deck boasts a hot tub that seats 6, gas grill, and comfortable seating in front of a stunning wood burning fireplace with a Smart TV above. The main level deck rocking chairs are a wonderful place to read or sip your morning coffee, watching the sun rise over the mountains. The outdoor area is complete with a firepit, because every mountain trip should include a night of storytelling, a hot dog roast, and s’mores around the fire.
Located just a mile from Downtown Blue Ridge, but a long trip from reality, Log-Off Lodge is your incredible opportunity to unplug from your world and connect with the beauty of the North Georgia Mountains. Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (2 kings, 1 queen hanging bed)
- Games – Shuffleboard, Pacman Arcade Table, Board Games
- Outdoor - covered front porch, swing, 2 chairs, side table; main level covered deck, hot tub seats 6, 1 chair with ottoman, loveseat, coffee table, gas grill, wood burning fireplace, 58” Smart TV, Alexa enabled Sonos Speaker; main level deck, 4 rocking chairs, 2 coffee tables; fire pit seats 6
- Interior – rustic interior décor, natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cedar cabinets, fossil countertops, bar with 3 saddle seats, butler’s pantry with sink, 2 dishwashers, copper farmhouse sink, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, saddle bar seats 3
- Media – Direct TV, Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), Alexa enabled indoor/outdoor Sonos speakers
- Family Room - large sectional sofa, electric recliner, gas fireplace, 55” Smart TV, Alexa enabled Sonos Speaker, side tables, coffee table, board games, jute rug, wagonwheel chandelier, Shuffleboard
- Loft – office desk, chair, Pacman Arcade Table, deck access
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; second main level bedroom, queen hanging bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan; third main level bedroom, king bed, 40” Smart TV, night stands, lamp, ceiling fan, deck access
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, copper soaking tub, rock waterfall, walk-in shower, double vanity; second main level bath, walk-in shower, dual shower heads, double copper sink vanity; main half bath, tree stump vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin – steep roads to cabin, paved driveway
- Other cabins nearby are - Cherokee Vista & 3 Streams Cabin