Secluded high on a mountaintop with spectacular mountain views surrounding it, yet just minutes away from downtown Blue Ridge and all of the fun the Aska Adventure Area has to offer, the North Georgia mountain cabin rental Morning Glory (formerly The Creekhouse) offers you everything you want in a vacation home away from home.
This magnificent tri-level showplace boasts breathtaking, unobstructed views from its wraparound decks, where you can take in the glorious morning sunrise it’s named for through the clouds and fog, and celebrate the end of the day appreciating the splendor of a spectacular sunset.
Beautifully constructed of wood and stone and professionally decorated with contemporary mountain country chic fixtures and furniture, the cabin has an open floor plan, spacious rooms, and a warm and relaxed ambiance that will make you feel relaxed, refreshed, and rejuvenated.
The home is large enough to accommodate a big family or group of friends, in four comfortably inviting bedrooms, all outfitted with elegant rustic furniture, luxury bedding and 42” TVs. With a full-sized Nordli bed at the top of the stairs to keep children close, the upstairs master bedroom has a king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub, separate shower and double sinks, and two private balconies, one with a sunrise and the other with a hammock to enjoy a sunset view.
The main level bedroom with queen bed and lower level bedroom with king bed also have deck access. The second downstairs bedroom has a custom twin over full bunk bed, and there’s a full size plush white cedar futon on the lower level. The main level bathroom has a shower/tub combo and downstairs bathroom has a shower, and both feature double sinks.
On the main level, the living/dining area, with its stone gas fireplace, 52” TV, and comfortable sofa and upholstered chairs, is the perfect place to gather and relax. The spacious, fully equipped kitchen is outfitted with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, updated appliances, and everything you need to prepare and serve meals, snacks or a spread for a party. There’s room for six at the dining table plus four at the one-of-a-kind breakfast island, which is made of 300-year-old reclaimed wood.
If barbecuing is your specialty, you’ll find a gas grill on the deck, where there’s a dining table for 6, sectional, rockers, and lounge areas at the gas fireplace among the seating choices. On the lower level, you can lounge in rockers, or soak in the hot tub, which has room for five as you gaze at the stars.
For indoor fun, the downstairs game room is furnished with a billiards table, 42” TV with DVD, puzzles, and games including Monopoly, Jenga, Taboo, dominoes, Cards Against Humanity, checkers and Risk. But you’ll want to venture outside the cabin’s doors to take advantage of North Georgia activities like rafting, biking, zip lining, hiking, apple picking, and wine tasting, all just a short drive away.
Morning Glory’s other amenities include Wifi, DishTV, and laundry room. It’s canine-friendly, so you’re welcome to bring two small dogs with you to share in the magical, memorable experience of your mountaintop vacation.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 13 (2 kings, queen, full, twin over full bunk beds, full plush white cedar futon)
- Game Room - billards table, sofa, chair, coffee table, stone gas fireplace, 42” flat screen TV with DVD player, board games, puzzles, dominos, Jenga, ceiling fan, deck access
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered side deck, stone gas fireplace, loveseat, chair, gas grill; main level covered deck, 4 rocking chairs, side table; private master balconies, 2 chairs, table, 2 rocking chairs and hammock off catwalk and 2 rocking chairs with table off master suite; lower level deck, hot tub seats 5, 3 rocking chairs
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wooden cabinets, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster coffeemaker, electric wine opener
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - DishTV, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, 4 chairs, 52” flat screen TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, coffee table, end tables, lamps, rug
- Loft - chairs, full sized bed, lamp
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, white cedar king bed, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, 2 chairs, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, 2 private balconies; main level bedroom, queen bed, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan, access to deck; downstairs bedroom, heavy log king bed, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamps, ceiling fan, chair, deck access; second downstairs bedroom, twin over full bunk beds, 42” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, ceiling fan; full plush white cedar futon
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub, double vanities; main level bath, tub/shower combo, double vanities; main level downstairs bath, walk-in shower, double
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer, sink, counter on main level
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, steep paved road, paved driveway for three cars only, cabin has surveillance on entry ways
- Short driving distance to Dream Weaver