When choosing a Blue Ridge cabin rental, if the first thing on your wish list is a great view, you’ve come to the right place. At Paradise Ridge, you’ll find awe-inspiring year-round mountain vistas that are nothing short of spectacular. Nestled among the trees in Morganton, less than 20 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, this unique home is built to optimize that view from every angle.
Decorated in rustic chic style with a cozy, inviting ambiance, the cabin has bright, airy, spacious rooms with huge windows that let the sunshine in. The family room, with its comfortable furniture, wood-burning fireplace, colorful oriental rugs, and 42” TV, beckons you to kick back and relax, and the adjacent kitchen is a chef’s dream, well equipped with stainless steel appliances, lots of cabinet and counter space, and every preparation, cooking, and serving implement you’ll need. The dining table seats six, plus four at the breakfast bar.
Or you can fire up the gas grill and dine alfresco, taking in the view from the deck as you relax in a rocking chair or soak in the hot tub. For your indoor entertainment, there’s a game room with a pool table, board games, cards, puzzles, and a 55” TV equipped with DVD and Blu-Ray and Bose sound system.
The cabin’s three bedrooms are large, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The upstairs master bedroom has a king bed, private bath with jetted tub and walk-in shower, 32” TV, and a sunroom where you can enjoy your morning coffee and the fabulous view. The main level bedroom also has a sunroom, a queen bed, and a separate bath with tub and shower. The downstairs bedroom, perfect for kids, has a pair of twin beds and a private bath with tub and shower.
Paradise Ridge also has WiFi, DirecTV, washer/dryer, a baby gate, paved road and driveway with carport and a fabulous location—biking and hiking trails abound, and it’s just a short drive to activities and attractions like Amicalola Falls, orchard and winery tours, tubing and whitewater rafting, and festivals and events like car shows, concerts, and art shows. Downtown Blue Ridge has great shopping and many options for dining, including Harvest on Main, and Chester Brunnenmeyer's Bar & Grill.
If you want a vacation home away from home that blends fun and relaxation in a gorgeous setting, you’ll find the perfect paradise at Paradise Ridge.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (king, queen, two twins)
- Game Room - pool table, 55” flat screen TV with Blu-ray, Bose system, leather couch, leather chair, ottoman, large fabric chair, coffee table, side tables, lamps, board games, puzzles, cards
- Outdoor - wrap around main level deck with brand new outdoor wood burning fireplace (not pictured), gas grill; partial main level screened-in deck, bistro table, love seat, 2 chairs, 2 folding chairs, table seats 4; lower level deck, 2 swings, rockers, side tables, table and chairs, hot tub seats 6
- Interior - wood tongue and groove, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wooden cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, dual coffeemaker including pod
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 4
- Media - DirecTV, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, chairs, old hickory rocking chair, end table, lamp, coffee table, stone wood burning, 42” flat screen, oriental rugs, ceiling fan
- Loft - chairs, table
- Bedrooms - upper level master bedroom, king bed, side tables, lamps, dresser, 32” flat screen TV, sunroom, rocker, rug, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, queen bed, side tables, lamps, bench, dresser, sunroom, standing mirror, rocker, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, 2 twin beds, night stand, lamp, side table, chair, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - upper level master bath, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, single vanity; main level bath, tub/shower combo, single vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, single vanity
- Child Amenities - baby gate
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved driveway, carport, paved roads to cabin