If you are looking for rustic elegance and a feeling of relaxation, Sanders House is the place for you! Situated on 3 acres of land with a private swimming pool, this is the ideal location for all types of occasions, big or small!
The beautifully decorated interior has a subtle rustic feel with its exquisite custom woodwork throughout. Cherry wide-planked floors cover most of the living space and are accented by beautiful area rugs. Vaulted ceilings, french doors, and elegant pillars throughout the home are just some of the tasteful architectural nuances.
Sanders House is spacious and open, with everything located on the first floor. The stunning stone gas fireplace, with European-styled wall units on each side, is the focal point of the main living room that will comfortably seat your friends and family. Adjacent to the family room, the formal dining room will make for the best evenings enjoying meals and creating memories with friends and family.
Speaking of meals, the kitchen is a chef’s dream! The kitchen's warm, custom wood cabinetry stands out against the modern stainless steel appliances and it comes well stocked with all the necessary appliances to make your favorite dishes. Just off the kitchen, showcased by three large windows is a breakfast room with a table and chairs, the perfect place for that first cup of coffee while planning the day’s activities.
This room leads directly into the family room with its stacked stone, gas fireplace and 75-inch Smart TV mounted above. With multiple leather sofas and casual chairs, this room is where everyone can gather to watch movies or sporting events in comfort and style.
You’ll find four luxurious bedrooms throughout Sanders House and three full baths. The master suite, with its king bed and decorative furnishings, also offers balcony access with plenty of seating. This bedroom is completed with a luxurious ensuite bathroom with granite top double vanities, a large walk-in shower, and a luxurious jetted tub. Additionally, Sanders House offers two guest bedrooms with king beds and a final bedroom with a queen and two twins.
As tastefully appointed as the Sanders House is inside, it’s the private swimming pool and patio area that are the pièce de résistance. The beautiful pool also offers a stone waterfall flowing off of the hot tub and is nestled privately on the property surrounded by lush landscaping and a custom fence that is a piece of art, in and of itself. To complete the pool area, the patio comes stocked with plenty of comfortable seating and a gas grill, perfect for a game day cookout with your friends and family.
Located just three miles from the heart of downtown Blue Ridge, Sanders House is the vacation home that will set itself apart from the others and is the perfect place for your ultimate getaway!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (3 kings, 1 queen, twin with twin trundle)
- Outdoor - covered front porch with 4 chairs; lower level covered deck, patio table seats 4, two chairs, table, free form stone pool with waterfall, hot tub attached to pool seats 8, 4 lounge chairs, gas grill, second level covered deck, patio table seats 4, two seating areas with 2 chairs and a coffee table.
- Interior – traditional with rustic accents, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans, professionally decorated
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, custom pantry, granite countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, toaster, drip coffeemaker (bring basket filters)
- Dining Room – dining table seats 8, kitchenette seats 4
- Media –Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels)
- Front Living Room – stone gas fireplace, couch, 3 accent chairs, side tables, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Family Room – 2 leather sofas, 2 accent chairs, stone gas fireplace, 75” Smart TV, side tables, coffee table, giant Jenga, rug, lamps, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, sitting area, dresser, night stands, lamp, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; main level second bedroom, king bed, 50” Smart TV, night stand, lamp, rug, ceiling fan; main level third bedroom, king bed, night stand, lamp, rug, ceiling fan; main level fourth bedroom, queen bed, twin with trundle bed, night stand, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, jetted tub, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; second main level bath, tub shower combo, granite top vanity; third main level jack & jill bath, tub shower combo, granite top double vanity;
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer on main level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway