A genuinely picturesque place surrounded by gorgeous mountain views welcomes you to the Songbird Ridge. This gorgeous cabin speaks to the beautiful, musical Georgia birds that the region is known for. Sit outside on the deck or in the screened-in porch with fireplace, and listen to their beautiful voices as you revel in the incredible environment outside. A tranquil, healing place that is perfect for your vacation and escape to Blue Ridge!
As you step inside, you’ll immediately be drawn to the gorgeous combinations of wood textures and colors, along with the A-frame wall of windows that allow for incredible, serene mountain views. It offers a perfect blend of rustic elegance and comfort and is the ideal mountain getaway! Sink into a couch or recliner in front of the gas fireplace in the living room and prepare for the R&R that you’ve been needing.
The kitchen is one you’ll write home about - it’s a chef’s dream, complete with granite countertops, all the cookware you could possibly need, and fantastic appliances. So whether you want to dine alfresco or dine in the dining room, you’ll make some great meals when you stay here.
Enjoy a downstairs recreation room with an additional TV, a karaoke machine (make your own music, songbird!), and a beverage area. Rack it up on the pool table and enjoy one another’s company.
Vast outdoor amenities await. On the main floor, you’ll find ample seating outside, along with a fireplace and newly screened porch (not in photo). The back deck has multiple Adirondack chairs, perfect for gazing into the night sky. The cabin also comes with two gas grills and a hot tub. Pure bliss!
When it’s time to relax, three bedrooms await you, complete with extra amenities (like air purifiers and luggage racks) to help you feel more at home and at ease. The master bedroom has wonderful A-frame ceilings and is truly a retreat from it all. Complete with an ensuite bathroom, with soaking tub and walk-in shower, it’s a great place to unwind.
Conveniently located in the heart of the Aska Adventure area and yet only 12 minutes from downtown, the region is truly yours to explore! Escape to the beautiful Songbird Ridge and discover the beauty and charm of the mountains! Amenities
- Unlimited high speed WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 6 (king, 2 queens)
- Game Room - 60” Smart TV, gas fireplace, regulation pool table, karaoke machine, board games, sofa, leather recliner, rug, lamps, coffee table, side table, high top table, 2 stools, wet bar, sink, mini refrigerator, Alexa
- Outdoor - main level covered, newly screened-in porch (not in photo), outdoor furniture, wood burning fireplace, patio furniture, gas grill; back deck, Adirondack chairs; lower level screened-in porch, dining table seats 8, additional gas grill, hot tub
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, custom wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, toaster, waffle maker, toaster, waffle maker, Keurig, coffeemaker (bring basket filters),
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - 65” Smart TV, stone gas fireplace, sofa, armchair, recliner, coffee table, side table, lamps, rug
- Bedroom - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, ensuite bathroom, 32” Smart TV, nightstands, lamps, dresser, rug, ceiling fan; main level bedroom, queen bed, arm chair, night stands, dresser, lamps, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, nightstands, lamps, desk, ceiling fan
- Bathroom - upstairs master bathroom, walk-in shower, soaking tub, granite top double vanity; main floor bathroom, full bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bathroom, tub/shower combo, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom
- Central HVAC, Full house generator
- Drive To Cabin - partially paved road to cabin, gravel driveway, video security pointed towards driveway
- Other cabins nearby are Livin’ on the Edge, The Edison, and Triple Vista Mountain Tops