Are you looking for a place to stay during your vacation that will get you ready for adventure and relaxation simultaneously? Let us introduce to you a cabin off Aska Road in Blue Ridge, called The Edison.
As soon as you step inside, you’ll immediately notice the real, pine wood walls, the lovely oak floors, and the great custom shiplap! Filled with lovely touches like these, you’ll be immediately at ease upon entry. The Edison light bulbs throughout give The Edison a warm and inviting feel. Some other gorgeous highlights include the custom rock wall in the basement and the pine and wood furnishing, complete with modern appeal throughout!
The Edison boasts several outdoor amenities for all seasons that will allow you to truly connect with nature and with one another. Enjoy relaxing inside the screened-in porch with some burgers made on the gas grill outside. Make some s’mores and spin some tales with one another at the fire pit. Or, if you really need to soak off the day’s fun and relax, enjoy the fabulous hot tub with perfect views.
When it comes to entertainment and gaming, the cabin has a lot to offer. Let’s start in the game room, where you will find a Star Wars virtual pinball game, shuffleboard, and a whiskey barrel arcade with 412 classic games. In addition, there are multiple smart TVs throughout the cabin that are perfect for watching your favorite shows or sports. The possibilities are endless!
When it is time for bed, the bedrooms are ready for you and are tastefully decorated. You will love the master bedroom, complete with a vaulted ceiling, beautiful pine walls, and access to a screened-in private porch. A second master bedroom is in the basement - bring along the whole family for some fun. Or, make it a fun couple’s trip. The bathrooms are lovely and beautifully designed, complete with granite countertops. The master even has a jacuzzi soaker tub.
You’ll be close to all of the action (if you decide to leave the cabin!) staying here. Enjoy hiking at Fall Branch Falls. Get some tubing in at the Toccoa River. Enjoy gem mining at Lily Pad with the whole family, and go to dinner at Black Sheep right afterward. The Edison is the perfect place to do it all!
Book your stay now and enjoy relaxing at this stunning cabin.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi (Fiber-Optic 1 Gig Internet Service)
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, twin over queen bunk, roll away twin)
- Game Room - shuffleboard, virtual pinball arcade, whiskey barrel arcade, sectional suede sofa, 65” Smart TV, coffee table, carpeted
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, gas grill, Adirondack chairs, side table, glider for two; lower patio, hot tub seats 6; upstairs covered screened deck, 2 Adirondack chairs; firepit, 6 Adirondack chairs
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, white appliances, oven, painted cabinets, carrara marble countertops, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, drip coffeemaker (no filters needed)
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room – leather rocking sofa with built in charging station, leather loveseat, stone woodburning fireplace, 55” Smart TV, coffee table, rug, ceiling fan
- Loft – sectional suede sofa, 65” Smart TV, coffee table, cowhide rugs
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, night stands, lamps; upstairs bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, cowhide rug, deck access; downstairs bedroom, twin over queen bunk, night stands, lamps, desk, chair, carpeted
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, tub/shower combo, ceramic vanity; upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, jetted tub, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, ceramic vanity
- Laundry – washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, gravel driveway
- Other cabins nearby are Livin’ on the Edge, Triple Vista Mountain Tops, Songbird Ridge