Cozy, relaxed, and serene - these are the perfect words to describe what Lazy Dayz Getaway is all about. It's a wonderful cabin located in the Black Gum Ridge subdivision just two miles from downtown Blue Ridge. It’s the perfect place to kick back, relax, and escape from the everyday hustle.
This cabin was the owner’s first introduction to Blue Ridge, and they’ve fallen in love with the area and its surrounding beauty and the hospitable people ever since. Little touches of home are everywhere, including lovely wood paneling, nature decor, ceiling fans in every room, multiple fireplaces, and more.
Step inside and admire the lovely family room! Including vegan leather couches and a gas fireplace, it’s a great spot to unwind. The kitchen is fully equipped, complete with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and everything you could need to make a delicious meal.
The outdoor areas are lovely! Enjoy the private hot tub, multiple areas for sitting, a fireplace outside, and a gas grill perfect for making delectable bites outdoors. Sink into an Adirondack chair or into one of the rocking chairs and take it all in.
The media/game room is a perfect spot in the cabin when it comes to entertainment. Enjoy a dartboard, a foosball table, board games, and more. A fireplace and large TV can be found down here alongside a wet bar. This is the perfect place to put the big game on and to just rest and unwind.
The cabin can accommodate up to 11, with spacious bedrooms throughout. The main-level king master suite has an ensuite bathroom and deck access. The other bedrooms share bathrooms complete with granite countertops and more. And, there are two separate jacuzzi tubs in the cabin. How sweet is that?!
When you stay here, you’ll genuinely be near it all. There are some beautiful spots to do outdoor activities right nearby. Enjoy mountain biking and hiking through the gorgeous trails. There are a plethora of water activities to partake in nearby, too, including paddleboarding, kayaking or renting a boat.
Being so close to downtown Blue Ridge, you’re close to great dining options, including Black Sheep, The Dogwood, OscarChilis Tacoria, Rum Cake Lady, Whiskey & Water, and so much more. Of course, you have to try the truffles from Chocolate Express and enjoy some boutique shopping from unique boutique stores like Wrapsody In Blue, High Country Art Gallery, and Oar.
A true getaway awaits - book Lazy Dayz Getaway today and relax! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 11 (2 kings, 2 queens, twin over queen bunk)
- Game Room – foosball table, dartboard, board games, 65” Smart TV, stacked stone gas fireplace, leather sofa and loveseat, coffee table, side tables, wet bar, wood cabinets, ceiling fan, rug, carpeted
- Outdoor - covered front porch, rocking chairs; main level covered deck, gas grill, Adirondack chairs, porch swing, side tables, patio table seats 4, ceiling fans; main level covered side deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 40” Smart TV, wicker patio sofa, ottoman, 2 rockers; lower patio, hot tub seats 6, 2 chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, wood cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 3, kitchen utensils, microwave, blender, toaster, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 3
- Media - Smart TV streaming entertainment (sign-in to your subscription channels), local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather loveseat, stacked stone gas fireplace, 47” Smart TV, side table, coffee table, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, X” Smart TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rocker, ceiling fan, deck access; second main level bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, chair, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, king bed, X” Smart TV, night stands, lamps, 2 chairs, rug, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, queen bed, night stands, lamps, chaise lounge, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, soaking tub, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; second main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; second downstairs bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry – washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway, EV charger for electric vehicles
- Other cabins nearby are Sasquatch Chalet and Mountain Bear Lodge