There may not be a single moose in sight, much less three sightless ones, but the charmingly named cabin Three Blind Moose has a lot to recommend it. From stunning panoramic views to high-end amenities and a prime location, this magnificent private hideaway offers everything you desire in a Georgia mountain vacation. If you want to escape the stresses of daily life, you’ll find the perfect getaway with this oasis in the woods. Here, you can unwind, relax and share good times with your loved ones as you take in spectacularly stunning mountain views from sunrise to sunset.
Located in the Cohutta Mountain Ridge, the cabin is just 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge, and close to a wide variety of fun activities, including horseback riding at Cowgirl Up Stables, hiking the trails of the Aska Adventure area, boating on Lake Blue Ridge, enjoying wine and live music at Bear Claw Vineyards or taking in a movie from your car at the Swan drive-in.
Beautifully designed inside and out and decorated in a mountain/wildlife theme, the cabin is the epitome of rustic elegance, with an all-wood interior, a mix of comfortable modern-meets-traditional furniture and a warm, welcoming ambiance.
The airy open-plan main level, with its lofty ceiling and wall of windows to showcase the amazing view, includes a living area with leather sofas, handwoven Persian rugs, a stacked stone fireplace, and a DISH Network and DVD-equipped TV. The spacious kitchen is a cook’s dream, boasting ample cabinet space, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including a gas stove/oven, a refrigerator with icemaker/ice trays, a microwave, blender, toaster and drip coffeemaker. There’s seating for six at the dining table, plus two at the island.
If you’d rather dine alfresco, there’s a gas grill on the main deck, a wood-burning fireplace and plenty of outdoor seating. You can take in the view from a rocking chair or from the six-seat hot tub as you soothe your muscles and soak your stresses away. There’s a level playing area for the kids, two driveways and all roads to cabin are paved.
For drier pursuits, the downstairs family room has fun and games for all ages, with a billiards table, ping pong, foosball, board games and TV with DISH and DVD, next to the stacked stone gas fireplace. There’s a pull-out queen sofa bed here, bringing the cabin’s sleeping accommodations to eight.
The bedrooms, one per floor and each cooled by ceiling fans, include two master suites located on the main and upper levels. The main floor master features a king bed with beautiful inlaid headboard, deck access, and a private bath with Jacuzzi tub, walk-in tiled shower, and double vanities. The upstairs master also has a king bed, vaulted ceiling, and private bath with shower and tub. On the lower level, the bedroom features a beautiful log post queen bed, and an adjacent separate bath and laundry facilities.
Whichever bedroom you choose you’ll wake invigorated, relaxed and ready for another magical day in the mountains with your family or friends, including the canine ones. At Three Blind Moose, you’re welcome to bring your dog with you, as long as they stay off the furniture!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, queen sleeper sofa)
- Game Room - billiards, ping pong, foosball, 55” flat screen TV with DVD player, stone gas fireplace, queen sleeper sofa, chair, coffee table, table with 2 stools, high top table with 2 stools, 2 high top stools, board games, access to patio
- Outdoor - front porch; wrap around deck; covered side deck, stone fireplace, Adirondack loveseat, coffee table; main level deck, gas grill, two Adirondack rockers, table with 4 chairs; lower patio, table with 4 chairs, hot tub seats 6
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, toaster, blender, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6; kitchen bar seats 2
- Media - DISH Network, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather loveseat, leather chair, stone gas fireplace, 45” flat screen with DVD player, side table, coffee table, stone gas fireplace, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, chairs, rug, ceiling fan; upstairs bedroom, king bed, night stand, lamps, rug, ceiling fan; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, Jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, double vanities; upstairs bath, tub/shower combo, double vanities; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer downstairs
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, paved driveway and gravel driveway