Spacious but cozy, secluded but close to everything, rustic but with all the must-have amenities and conveniences, and a spectacular view, Fallen Leaf has everything you wish for in a Georgia mountain vacation.
Located in Mineral Bluff, just 13 miles from the shops and restaurants of downtown Blue Ridge, this beautifully designed cabin offers you a stress-free escape to a private, wooded oasis where you can share quality time with those you love. You can visit nearby wineries, parks, waterfalls and breweries, hike nearby trails, canoe, fish and swim at Lake Blue Ridge, or take a nature walk around the neighborhood, or settle into a comfy chair with a drink and watch the clouds drift over the mountains from the deck.
That amazing long-range mountain vista is framed by the enormous windows in the open-plan great room on the main level, where you’ll relax in front of the gas stone fireplace, a flat screen TV above it. It’s one of four in the cabin, all cable-equipped. The adjacent kitchen is a chef’s dream, outfitted with wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, an electric stove/oven, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, blender, slow cooker, toaster, mixer, crockpot and drip and Keurig coffee makers. There’s room for seven to eight at the dining table.
If you’d rather cook and dine outdoors, there’s a gas grill on the main level, with plenty of seating, and more on the downstairs deck, where a picnic table, porch swing, and a four-seat hot tub await you. Afterward, you can head out to the backyard fire pit with a bag of marshmallows to toast for dessert.
In the lower level game room, you’ll find a billiards table, arcade game system, board games, bar, a 65” flat screen TV and a full-size futon, which brings the cabin’s sleeping accommodations to eight. There’s a bedroom on this floor with a king bed, and a bathroom with tub and shower. One floor above, the master bedroom has a king bed, walk-in closet, and private bath with walk-in tiled shower. The second bedroom on this level has a queen bed and separate bath with tub/shower and a washer/dryer in the closet. Both bedrooms have deck access, TVs, armchairs, dressers, luggage stands, nightstands and lamps.
The road to Fallen Leaf is an easy drive on a paved road, with a small gravel portion before you reach the paved driveway. The cabin has WiFi, ceiling fans in all rooms, and is pet-friendly, so you can feel free to bring your dog to enjoy the calm, quiet and carefree fun of your one-of-a-kind mountain cabin getaway.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (2 kings, queen, full futon)
- Game Room - billiards, 40” arcade game system, 2 stools, 65” flat screen TV, board games, bar with wine refrigerator and 3 stools, full futon, chair, coffee table, lamp, ceiling fan, deck access
- Outdoor - covered front porch; main level covered deck, 2 loveseats, 2 chairs, coffee table, high top table for 4, gas grill; lower patio, swing with drink tray, picnic table seats 6, hot tub seats 4; fire pit, 3 benches
- Interior - natural wood, warm drywall finishes, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, blender, toaster, mixer, coffeemaker, Keurig
- Dining Room - dining table seats 7 to 8
- Media - cable, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, 2 armchairs, stone gas fireplace, 43” flat screen TV, wine bar cart, 2 benches, rocking chair, coffee table, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 43” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, armchair, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, deck access; second main level bedroom, queen bed, 40” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, armchair, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, dresser, night stands, lamps, bench, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, vanity; second main level bath, tub/shower combo, vanity; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, vanity
- Pet friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main level bathroom closet
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved and gravel roads to cabin, paved driveway