If you fantasize about an exquisitely appointed mountain retreat in a magnificent setting with privacy, top-notch amenities, and proximity to the activities you crave, your dream vacation awaits at Gibbs Mountain. Perched on a hillside in Mineral Bluff, the cabin sits in a forest clearing with a picture-postcard view of the majestic North Georgia mountains in the distance and the rolling hills and verdant valley below. It’s strategically located between Blue Ridge and the road leading to McCaysville, just 10 minutes from the shopping and dining of downtown Blue Ridge and an easy drive to white water rafting, tubing, fishing and boating on the nearby lakes and rivers.
Built by local craftsman, this newly constructed two-level cabin is an easy-drive destination on a paved road mostly with a gravel driveway. Inside, you’ll find spacious, beautifully decorated rooms in an elegant rustic style, with vaulted ceilings and huge windows to perfectly showcase the panoramic view from nearly every room. The main living area has a stacked stone wood-burning fireplace with a Dish equipped 55” TV above it, and plenty of comfortable seating around it including a leather recliner and beautiful sofa and chair with ottoman.
The adjacent kitchen is beautifully designed with lots of cabinets, wooden live edge bar-top and gorgeous gray and white granite countertops, new stainless appliances including an electric stove/oven, refrigerator with icemaker, and microwave, plus a crockpot and a drip coffeemaker. The unusual stone-and-wood island provides extra surface area and seating for four, and the dining table seats up to eight, with the addition of a leaf. A window above the sink lets you watch the wildlife as you do the dishes.
Or fire up the gas grill and enjoy your meal on the main deck, where there’s a wood burning fireplace to warm you, a picnic table and lots of seating. On the lower deck, you’ll find Adirondack chairs and a five-seat hot tub, allowing you to sit back and relax with your favorite beverage or soak under the stars. Afterward, head downstairs to the game room, which boasts a bar, stone gas fireplace, billiards, checkers and poker tables, two leather chairs and a 55” TV.
When done playing outdoors, you’ll slumber in comfort in one of four comfortable bedrooms, two on the main level and two below, all with ceiling fans. Both main level masters have king beds with tufted headboards, deck access, 55” TVs, and private baths with double copper sinks and walk-in tiled showers. One downstairs bedroom has a metal-framed king bed, and the other has two queen beds, both with 36” TVs, and a shared bathroom with tub/shower. There is an additional half bath on the main level.
Other amenities at Gibbs Mountain include WiFi, a washer dryer located in a master bath, and gravel driveway. It’s pet-friendly, so you’re welcome to bring up to two dogs with you to enjoy a fabulous vacation in a truly spectacular setting.Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 10 (3 kings, 2 queens)
- Game Room - regulation billiards, 55” flat screen TV, checker table with 2 stools, poker table with 4 chairs, stone gas fireplace, bar with 2 stools, leather chairs, side table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan, deck access
- Outdoor - front porch; main level covered side deck, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 4 wicker rockers with sofa and ottomans, ceiling fans; gas grill; covered main level deck, outdoor dining table seats 8; lower deck, hot tub seats 5, 4 Adirondack chairs, 2 wicker chairs
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, wood live edge bartop with granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 4, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 8 (leaf available); kitchen bar seats 4
- Media - Dish, local telephone
- Family Room - sofa, leather recliner chair, chair with ottoman 55” flat screen TV, stone gas fireplace, coffee table, side table, lamp, rug, ceiling fan
- Bedrooms - main level master bedroom, king bed, 55” flat screen TV, night stands, lamps, dresser, chair, ceiling fan, deck access; second main level master bedroom, king bed, 55” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, rug, ceiling fan, deck access; downstairs bedroom, king bed, 36” flat screen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan; second downstairs bedroom, 2 queen beds, 36” flat screen TV, dresser, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan
- Bathrooms - main level master bath, walk-in shower, wood live edge double vanity with copper sinks; second main level master bath, walk-in shower, wood live edge vanity with copper sink; main level half bath; downstairs bath, tub/shower combo, wood live edge vanity with copper sink
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs
- Laundry - washer and dryer in main floor master bathroom
- Central HVAC
- Driveway - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway