Have you been eagerly planning to have your dream vacation, but can’t decide where to stay? Then, let us introduce you to Off The Grid. This cabin will give you a serene feeling all around you and is perfect for its namesake.
Why is it named ‘Off The Grid’? The name came from the feeling of getting away. But, of course, you can’t get away if your phone is always buzzing and you’re answering emails. The cabin is “Off the Grid” for a reason, and that you enjoy some time with nature and all of the activities within minutes of the cabin in beautiful Blue Ridge!
As soon as you walk to the front door, you will realize that you are in a special place. You can tell all of the love that went into building and maintaining the cabin. Every corner has been designed with comfort and relaxation in mind. You will enjoy a cozy setting and feel a part of nature with every room opening.
From its stone-stacked fireplace to the comfortable leather couches, you’ll quickly find yourself sinking into relaxation in the family room. Right nearby, the chef of the family can revel in the fully-equipped and custom-designed kitchen.
Off the Grid indeed boasts one of the most beautiful sunsets you will ever see from coast to coast. Enjoy one of the many rocking chairs on the back porch and take in the sunset during the golden hour. The cabin comes with million-dollar views as you will be able to see layers of mountain ranges and panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Each level offers spectacular sunset views that have to be seen to be believed.
The outdoor areas are primed for your relaxation, too. The screened treehouse, complete with wood burning fireplace and plush lounging chairs will capture your heart as you watch the sun setting behind the mountains miles away. Enjoy sitting by the firepit after eating a delicious meal cooked on the grill outside. Stir up some tales after a long day of making memories with your family. Or take a dip in the hot tub and enjoy your mountain surroundings. The possibilities are truly limitless.
When you’re ready to go off to bed and dream about the incredible day you have had in Blue Ridge, the accommodations are lush and enticing. The master bedroom suite upstairs with a king bed has its own private screened-in porch that is perfect for watching sunsets on or having your morning cups of coffee in peace. The bathrooms have high-end details like stonework in the showers. Every detail in Off the Grid is meticulous and beautiful.
Sound like the right spot for you? We thought so. Book your stay at Off the Grid today! Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 8 (1 king, 1 queen, 2 sets of bunk beds)
- Downstairs Den - 60” flatscreen TV, leather reclining sofa, leather recliner, desk, chair, side tables, lamps, rug
- Outdoor - covered front porch, screened treehouse, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 55” flatscreen TV, patio sofa, chairs, lounge chair, coffee table, side tables, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; main level covered deck, gas grill, patio dining table, umbrella, 4 swivel chairs, rocking chairs, custom rocking stools, side tables, ceiling fan; lower-level covered deck, hot tub seats 6, custom deck chairs, side table; lower deck, 4 Adirondack chairs, gas fire pit, side tables, upstairs screened porch, 2 rocking chairs, side table
- Interior - natural wood, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, breakfast bar seats 2, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2
- Media - Dish Network, local telephone
- Family Room - leather sofa, leather lounge chair, stacked stone wood burning fireplace, 50” flatscreen TV, side tables, coffee table, lamps, ceiling fan, rug
- Bedrooms - upstairs master bedroom, king bed, 55” flatscreen TV, dresser, night stands, lamps, chair, ceiling fan, rug, deck access; main level bedroom, 2 sets of twin over double bunk beds, night stand, lamps, ceiling fan, rug; downstairs bedroom, queen bed, 26" flatscreen TV, leather recliner, night stand, lamp, ceiling fan, rug, deck access
- Bathrooms - upstairs master bath, walk-in shower, granite top double vanity; main level bath, walk-in shower, granite top vanity; downstairs bath, clawfoot soaking tub, granite top vanity
- Laundry - washer and dryer on lower level
- Central HVAC
- Drive to Cabin - paved roads to cabin, gravel driveway