Taking its name from the hundreds of acres of picturesque horse farms in the surrounding area, Bucking Horse is a distinctive Georgia Mountain cabin rental that offers the peaceful getaway from your everyday life that you are craving. Perfectly situated in the Cashes Valley Area, this cabin is close to hiking trails, Bear Claw Winery and is also conveniently located only 8 miles from the shops, dining and microbreweries of downtown Blue Ridge.
The serene wooded setting of the cabin invites you to enjoy the sounds and sights of nature from the spacious, multi-level decks and balconies. Take in the majestic mountain views as you rock your cares away on the back deck or sink into the steamy and rejuvenating waters of the hot tub. Just steps away, share stories and roast marshmallows around the crackling fire pit.
Inspired by nature, the airy pine interior and rustic touches of the cabin beckon you inside, where you will be mesmerized by the cabin’s masterpiece- a stunning 3-story fireplace with a truly exceptional river rock design, flanked by floor to ceiling windows. Throw a log on the wood-burning fireplace and snuggle into the leather couches in the family room where you can watch TV or read a book as the natural light streams in. The adjacent open kitchen and dining area assure everyone can join in the fun whether preparing a crowd-pleasing treat in the fully-stocked kitchen, snacking at the large dining table, or warming your toes by the fire.
Step down to the lower level, which boasts a game room with endless opportunities for family fun including billiards, darts and board games. Tune into the game or pop in a DVD to watch on the flat screen TV and settle into the comfy sofas or step outside to the back deck to continue the festivities in the hot tub or by the fire pit.
When it is time to retire, the master bedroom, located on the upper level, has all the comforts of home- matching rich, dark wood furniture, an adjacent full bathroom with a tub/shower combo and spacious vanity and French doors that lead out to a private balcony. The second bedroom is on the main level and has a natural log queen bed and private deck access. On the lower level, the bedroom has a queen log bunk bed and an adjacent full bathroom with a tub/shower combo and vanity. The spacious separate apartment above the garage provides a bit more privacy for additional guests and has 2 queen beds, a sitting area with several comfy leather seats and a flat screen TV, a wood-burning log stove and a distinctive bathroom with a stone walk-in shower and matching stone vanity and floors.
Let the scenic woods and calming mountain views from Bucking Horse envelop you as you create a truly memorable mountain experience that will last a lifetime- and having you longing to return!Amenities
- Unlimited WiFi
- Cabin sleeps 12 (4 queens, 1 queen bunk bed)
- Game Room - billiards table, darts, board games, 50” flat screen TV with Dish TV and DVD player, sofa and loveseat, coffee table, area rug, river rock gas fireplace, pub table seats 2
- Outdoor - main level deck, 4 rocking chairs, porch swing, bistro dining set seats 2, gas grill; balcony off master, 2 chairs with ottomans; lower deck, hot tub seats 6; fire pit with 6 chairs, dining table seats 6
- Interior - all wood construction with pine floors, large stacked river stone fireplace that spans all 3 levels, ceiling fans
- Kitchen - fully equipped main level kitchen, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, natural wood cabinets, stone backsplash, kitchen utensils, microwave, crockpot, coffeemaker
- Dining Room - dining table seats 6, breakfast bar seats 2 Media – Dish TV , local telephone
- Family Room - 2 leather sofas, glider chair with ottoman, 31” flat screen with DVD player, large stacked river stone wood-burning fireplace with pine mantel, wood slab coffee table, end table, cowhide rug
- Bedrooms - upper level master bedroom, dark wood bed with matching dresser and 2 end tables, lamp, 26” flat screen TV with DVD player, French doors out to private balcony; main level bedroom, queen log bed, dresser, night stand, lamp, 19” flat screen TV with DVD player, French doors out to deck; lower level bedroom with natural log queen bunk bed, dresser, lamp; bedroom above garage with 2 queen beds, nightstand, sitting area with 4 leather armchairs, leather loveseat, 2 end tables, wood-burning log stove, 31” flat screen TV with DVD player
- Bathrooms - upper level master bath, tub/shower combo, single vanity with wooden cabinets; main level bath, tub/shower combo, single vanity with wooden cabinets; lower level bath, tub/shower combo, single vanity with wooden cabinets; above garage bath, stone walk-in shower, single vanity with stone counter and wooden cabinets
- Pet Friendly - up to 2 well behaved dogs with prior management approval
- Laundry - washer and dryer on lower level
- Central HVAC; wall mounted electric unit in garage suite
- Driveway - paved road